Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Empty
PostSubject: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 6:45 pm

I Ain't Done----->SHIT IS FIRE

http://www.zshare.net/audio/74572011f9a9cc39/

Granted he's a little more on his Eminem steez than normal, but this is fuckin DOPE IMO.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:35 pm

I can't understand why people refuse to pay attention to Slaine. Mic skills are off the charts. Can't really comment on the production since I'm listening on my droid. Sounds kinda like Snowgoons. I don't really dig how he flows here, but he keeps shit changing up all the time, so I don't think it's indicative of the album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:51 pm

Even the people that checked him out on LCN's album didn't really seem impressed by him but it's whatever. I thought Trotter loved WMITD2
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 10:41 am

Slaine is dope. The rhymes that he spit on the Special Teamz album were pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 12:08 pm

J. Harris wrote:
Slaine is dope. The rhymes that he spit on the Special Teamz album were pretty good.

I was just telling Terry about Special Teamz the other day. He'd never even heard of it. It's a damn shame people sleep so much on here...wasting time, wasting time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:46 pm

Bump for Myestro.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

Ah, must have missed it. Probably because I didn't join until June, and didn't (don't) have time to go back and look at every single thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

Lol, I forgot how long ago I posted this.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

Liking it.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:38 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I can't understand why people refuse to pay attention to Slaine. Mic skills are off the charts. Can't really comment on the production since I'm listening on my droid. Sounds kinda like Snowgoons. I don't really dig how he flows here, but he keeps shit changing up all the time, so I don't think it's indicative of the album.

Alright, after reading 3 slaine related threads in a row I'm done sleeping. I'll be prowling the internet for his finest works...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 12:21 am

White Man Is The Devil, vol 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies   Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaine's Single From His New EP-The Devil Never Dies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: