Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you believe the hype?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Do you believe the hype? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:15 am

Is the news from Dr. Dre exciting or is it just more bull ish? He says the first single with Jay Z called "Under Pressure" is due out probably in the next 2 weeks and that "Detox" will be coming out this year. For me it's great news, but if he doesn't come through this time then i'm done with the whole idea of "Detox".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 8:50 am

Either way, I'm looking forward to. I think no matter how many times this album keeps getting pushed back, most of us will buy it.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:01 am

No I don't believe the hype. Public Enemy told me not to.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:14 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:45 am

I'll buy it no doubt. Only problem is i've been looking for it for almost 5 years now. I'm just saying if it gets pushed back to 2011,12, or 20 i don't want to hear anything else about it. All the commercials and marketing that Dre's been doing lately lead me to believe that this time it might be for real.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:08 pm

I'm interested in hearing it, but Dre's production has gotten progressively more artificial and robotic sounding to me, so I probably won't like it unless there is a big shift in what he's doing. I definitely have doubts about the lyrical content holding my attention.

It does seem that it will actually come out this year.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 5:02 pm

I'm not hyped about it at all, but of course I'm gonna buy it when it drops. It will either blow up Dre's career or put it 6 feet under ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:02 pm

TheHazardous wrote:

Co-Sign. I'll cop Detox if it ever drops but I'll believe it when I actually see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe the hype?   Do you believe the hype? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe the hype?
Page 1 of 1