Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Empty
PostSubject: New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care   New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

well he sounds a little better than the last atrocity but it still isnt good
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care   New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 5:10 pm

You'd think that after being in jail for so long, and not being allowed in america and shit, you'd think he'd have less generic lyrics. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care   New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:08 pm

This song indeed sucks... for something named Messiah you woulda thought he would have been saying some deep shit...

sounds like he's taken too many dicks down the throat with that raspy voice and he sounds nothing like biggie anymore - which is the only reason I listened to him.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care   New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:02 pm

Also I am not going to post it here, because it is not worth finding again, but did you hear his freestyle over rude boy? Trash. I liked shyne too. And I heard some interviews of him from jail and he sounded like he was going to come back with some deep shit, but this is disappointing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care   New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:04 pm

Yeah, his voice is average and his flow is like a wannabe jeezy. I just need a biggie imitator spitting some tupac rhymes - at this point Guerrilla Black had a better career than shyne po
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care   New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:10 pm

booerns wrote:
Also I am not going to post it here, because it is not worth finding again, but did you hear his freestyle over rude boy? Trash. I liked shyne too. And I heard some interviews of him from jail and he sounded like he was going to come back with some deep shit, but this is disappointing.

lol i heard that too i dont feel like posting it either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care   New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shyne - Messiah...for those that care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: