Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faggot-ass cops are at it again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Faggot-ass cops are at it again Empty
PostSubject: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This time White college aren't even safe. At this point there's no way you can get me to hate Nazis more than cops
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:59 am

Group mentalities often cause trouble, whether they are cops or not, aside from being cops though they are humans after all. But those cops who did that should be jailed.

I wish some of our cops were a bit rougher though, some of the people over here need a good clubbing over the head because laws here are not strict enough and people get away with too much.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:02 am

At this point there's no way you can get me to hate Nazis more than cops

WOW....
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:10 pm

I saw this. Cops came out of nowhere and just started beating on him.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:41 pm

The Major's response is a trip. Talk about the PC answer. Definitely some things that concern me Brad. LOL!

I hope ole boy wins his lawsuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:46 am

I hate cops, but I hate Nazi's a million times more.

Some cops are actually good (even though the bad ones outnumber them) but Nazi's have zero redeeming qualities.

That said, those cops were fucked up and I hope they pay for what they did.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:29 am

What kind of Nazi's are people talking about? Are we talking about Nazi's from the World War or neo-nazi's of today??
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 10:06 am

lounge wrote:
What kind of Nazi's are people talking about? Are we talking about Nazi's from the World War or neo-nazi's of today??

No man, fuckin nazi NAZIS..like Hitler's Army
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

Yeah, I don't hate Nazi's, but then again I'm not Jewish. But I can't just say I hate Nazi's, cos to me that's the same as saying I hate all Germans that are enlisted in the army. When people use the term Nazi they refer to a regime which forced many men of it's country, kids even, into their army, therefor making them Nazi's. I try and approach that shit with an understanding of what it might have been like in Germany in those times. It is actually pretty damn amazing and scary at the same time that a regime like Hitler's was able to brainwash so many people and get them to fight like that to the point of genocide.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 7:43 pm

Goebbels propaganda was key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faggot-ass cops are at it again   Faggot-ass cops are at it again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faggot-ass cops are at it again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: