Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
arokone
Norfeest
E. Taylor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 5:11 pm

Norf, Alan, and a couple more of you have mentioned how much you liked "Extended Play". I got my copy of their new album in the mail yesterday and it's fire. You all need to go get it and support these guys. Kenny Keys and aDad come thru big time. Not ready to rate yet but it's going to be near the top of my best of 2010 list for sure. Check it out!!!!! Got that Yu "Before Taxes" coming up next.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 7:20 pm

Seriously, man...I need a hook up. I bought mine today, but I don't know if I can wait a week for it. I can't find a link anywhere... smh

Hook me up!
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:19 am

I'll take a link as well.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:40 am

Damn, here comes my dumb moment. I would love to give you guys a link but i am completely computer illiterate. All i know how to do is post on messaged boards, surf the net, and do my homework. I have no idea how to link an album. Go ahead and bash away, lol. If anybody wants to help me out i will try. But take my word for it, album is dope.

By the way.....that "Before Taxes" is a hell of an album too. I'll have more on it later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 10:19 am

Rip the album, zip the mp3's up into a zip file, then go to megaupload.com and upload the file. It's really simple it's all free.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 10:28 am

Sounds easy enough but my wife just told me our computer don't have the zip program. Anybody else out there that can help these guys out?
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 11:25 am

Yeah E Taylor, I got this album about a week ago from my barber and its pretty good. There are some tracks that stick out, but then there are some that are just ok. I can link every one up once I get back to my house.

As of right now its at 3.5 for me, but it might change after a few more spins.

Peace
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 11:54 am

Well, i disagree a little, i think it's going to land around 4.25 for me. I'm feeling pretty much all of it. Thanks for coming thru though, i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:20 pm

arokone wrote:
Yeah E Taylor, I got this album about a week ago from my barber and its pretty good. There are some tracks that stick out, but then there are some that are just ok. I can link every one up once I get back to my house.

As of right now its at 3.5 for me, but it might change after a few more spins.

Peace

YES!!!
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:24 pm

I need to find a barber like yours! All mine wants to do is talk about hunting trips to Montana and fishing in his new boat.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:43 pm

I take it your barber is white?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:00 pm

yeah, white and in ky. Fish and Wildlife are his hobbies and he probably doesn't know what hip hop is.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:32 pm

I just bought (ordered) the album along with the new Murs & 9th Wonder. Can't wait to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 2:46 pm

Ummmm....

This album is ill as fuck. Anyone doubting either contributors technical skill needs to listen again. I think what may throw some folks off from this album is how ambitious and unique their sound is. It certainly won't be getting tossed around in any mainstream circles. Personally, I dig it a lot...style and all.

Definitely a contender for 2010 IMO. I give it at least 4 stars...more like 4.25 stars after the first couple listens. I see potential for it to rise seeing how layered and complex the album...so time will tell.

What do you think Norf?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 2:57 pm

Glad to see you dig it Al, although i knew you probably would. I agree with you word for word. I've got it at 4.25-4.5, i'm not sure yet, but it is a ridiculous album.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 3:01 pm

Alan wrote:
Ummmm....

This album is ill as fuck. Anyone doubting either contributors technical skill needs to listen again. I think what may throw some folks off from this album is how ambitious and unique their sound is. It certainly won't be getting tossed around in any mainstream circles. Personally, I dig it a lot...style and all.

Definitely a contender for 2010 IMO. I give it at least 4 stars...more like 4.25 stars after the first couple listens. I see potential for it to rise seeing how layered and complex the album...so time will tell.

What do you think Norf?

Literally just got the mail...nothing yet.

I hate slow sellers.

Someone PLEASE hook me up. I'm dying over here... lol
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 3:09 pm

Can somebody hook me up with this album? I'm listening to Extended Play(I downloaded it a long time ago but didn't really listen to it) as I'm typing and it's pretty ill. I should be kicking myself for sleeping on it for so long...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 3:47 pm

If links ever pop up I'd like one as well, I need some interesting new shit to listen to.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 4:14 pm

Al, what do you think about track #2 "Duhn Duhn"? After the intro i think it really set's the tone for the rest of the album. One of my favorite tracks of the year.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 6:44 pm

I dig that one a lot too E. I think I may like track 3 more though.

Norf, Xcel, Halfshark,

Ripping of the MP3s is in progress. Stay tuned for a link.

Last edited by Alan on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:15 pm

Links sent to all 3 of you... Cheers
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:15 pm

Al...

I love you, man. lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:17 pm

To Nero too...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:17 pm

lol...no problem....
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:26 pm

Glad Al could finally do this for you guys. I'll try not to make any more posts where i praise a new album that people haven't been able to get yet, at least until i get the right ish on my computer to allow me to do this. Hope everyone digs it like me and Pounds do.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:32 pm

Nah, man....I wouldn't worry about all that, bro. Had you not mentioned it in the first place, I would have never known about it.

I ordered mine already, but I loved Extended Play and, since it didn't come in the mail today, I'd have been forced to wait until Monday. Which would have royally sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:44 pm

what programs for playing music do you have on your computer E. Taylor? let me know and I will post a play by play on how to rip, archive, and upload music.

Be warned though the chance is low, it is still technically a no-no with the po-po so I would do it sparingly if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 4:08 am

Thanks Al for the link...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 1:16 pm

Yo Al thanks for the link. However when I tried it says "the file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." What's up yo.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 1:43 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
Yo Al thanks for the link. However when I tried it says "the file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." What's up yo.

Go back and check again maybe? I just tried it and it works fine. Maybe it's some type of flood control.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 1:44 pm

Another 3 spins and I got this at 4.5 stars. Maybe more. Perhaps my #1 of the year, at the moment anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 3:09 pm

Alan wrote:
halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:

Go back and check again maybe? I just tried it and it works fine. Maybe it's some type of flood control.

Yeah after trying the link again it worked. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 4:40 pm

After one spin, I'm digging this album. I have it at about 4.25 stars right now. Definitely one of the best albums I've listened to so far this year. I love "Doos".
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 4:56 pm

Doos is a banger. I am liking most of the first half a bit more. But it's all nice.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:21 pm

I look at it like this...

When graded against Extended Play...it's probably a 3.5 star album. But that album was an instant classic. I mean...classic from spin 1, so the (very minor) drop off was to be expected.

As an album that stands on its own, it's easily 4.5 for me. Tops my 2010 list as of right now.

My only beef is that some of the beats from Kenny Keys lack the depth of Extended Play or even Sociology. But we're talking one or two at the most...

Thanks again, Al.

Physical copy should be here tomorrow!!!

Side Note: Anyone else hear about Adad doing an album with Exile? I saw it on his last.fm page and that's all I know about it. Any info would be appreciated. I got him ahead of Blu and Fashawn, so I'd cop that one blind.

Last edited by Bushido Brown on Sun 25 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:22 pm

No problem Norf. But let it sink in. The album flows nicer with every spin for me. aDad's lyrics are even iller this time around IMO.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:24 pm

Yeah...no drop off in the lyrics department. He definitely improved.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:29 pm

Bushido Brown wrote:
Yeah...no drop off in the lyrics department. He definitely improved.

I hear you on the production too though. Extended Play just had the perfect selection of beats. But that (EP) basically just collected the best cuts from Sociology which had a few slow points as well. Although, I am liking this one more and more. Great to have some competition in 2010 finally. lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:31 pm

Bushido Brown wrote:
Side Note: Anyone else hear about Adad doing an album with Exile? I saw it on his last.fm page and that's all I know about it. Any info would be appreciated. I got him ahead of Blu and Fashawn, so I'd cop that one blind.

Wow, I've heard nothing about it. But I agree. aDad is better than both those cats. Definitely more versatile.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:33 pm

Yeah....as soon as I read it, first thought was that something better than Below The Heavens is totally possible.

http://www.last.fm/music/Adad
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:35 pm

Considering how promising this album is, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!   EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EuloRhythmics "Green St. & Avers"!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: