Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breakin Dawn Tour

Go down 
+4
TheHazardous
gametheory91
Norfeest
T. Myers
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:17 pm

Anybody else going? Been?

Any of y'all local mofo's from the forum going to the one in Atlanta tonight? I'll be there with my sister in law waiting to see Fashawn and Bro Ali.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:20 pm

We don't get dope hip hop shows here. We get Tennessee Walking Horse shows and rodeos
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 4:26 pm

You poor soul...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:07 pm

I'm goin tonight at the Drunken Unicorn in ATL. I'll be wearing a Cuban Linx 2 shirt...if you see me say whats up or somethin...
Back to top Go down

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:10 pm

K-Rino and SPC have a show in Houston tonight, but I'll be up here in fort worth. Maybe next show I'll go and steal my CD from Rino.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:24 pm

All yall have fun!
Back to top Go down

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:31 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
I'm goin tonight at the Drunken Unicorn in ATL. I'll be wearing a Cuban Linx 2 shirt...if you see me say whats up or somethin...

Cool man...I will have on my I Am Hip Hop gray shirt. May be the only black dude there...lol. Won't be hard to spot.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:32 pm

cannibal corpse tonight in springfield, va
Back to top Go down

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 9:44 am

Real good show last night. Bro Ali and Fashawn really did move the crowd and went thru a good selection of songs. I had a chance to meet both of them and got them to autograph some album covers.

I took my 18 year old sister n law and she really was wide eyed with how good the msuic was and felt. She said she could never look at mainstream hip hop the same. I think she found a whole new respect for the game.

Also shouts out to gametheory, got a chance to meet the homey. He was front stage all night...lol.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 11:43 am

KRob86 wrote:
Real good show last night. Bro Ali and Fashawn really did move the crowd and went thru a good selection of songs. I had a chance to meet both of them and got them to autograph some album covers.

I took my 18 year old sister n law and she really was wide eyed with how good the msuic was and felt. She said she could never look at mainstream hip hop the same. I think she found a whole new respect for the game.

Also shouts out to gametheory, got a chance to meet the homey. He was front stage all night...lol.

Yeah man, it was good meetin you. And that show was pretty amazing. Even my 2 friends that were with me that don't even listen to much hip hop much really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 8:39 pm

Sounds like yall had some real fun. So Kev, I just have to ask how many Black folks were there? *I know you counted homie. I do it at Rock Concerts where I get promoted to weed manne.* LOL Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 9:14 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Sounds like yall had some real fun. So Kev, I just have to ask how many Black folks were there? *I know you counted homie. I do it at Rock Concerts where I get promoted to weed manne.* LOL Big Grin

LOL you know I did. I'd say all together there were maybe 50-65 people there. And only 8-12 represented our clan. afro
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 9:19 pm

The others must've been representing their klan.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

Bro Ali will be in nashville Wednesday night. I may go.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 10:17 pm

I once saw

Zug Izland (good)
Adema (Great)
Spineshank (Great)
Manmade God (aight)
Powerman 5000 (great)

All in one night. It was originally just supposed to be the latter 4 and then I walked downstairs and Zug Izland was performing. Loud and awesome night.

Be careful moshing on a sweaty hardwood floor, it's dangerous. I lost my doo-rag when I lost my balance but some dude handed it back to me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 10:19 pm

Linker will be insanely jealous that you saw Zug Island.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:55 pm

They were pretty cool dudes.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:03 am

I didn't go, but the fifties 21 jump streeted our 4/20 concert here. I read about it in the paper that they rolled between 10 to 20 dealers stupid enough to sell at a show. The lineup was not bad: Michael Rose, Collie Budz, Too $hort & Method Man.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 3:08 pm

smh @ J Peterson.

Was this when Mike P was in Zug Izland?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:53 pm

It was right when the song "Cry" had come out. So I'm not sure. Cracked Tiles had dropped because I bought it that night. I believe it was all the original members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakin Dawn Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakin Dawn Tour   Breakin Dawn Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakin Dawn Tour
Page 1 of 1