Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon. Empty
PostSubject: Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon.   Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 10:50 pm

Finally! Can't wait for May 4th. 30 second snippets don't do much for me so i'll wait til it comes out to listen. I have a feeling this will be the last album with all 5 members on it so i hope it's dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon.   Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 11:49 pm

Technically they're signed to Warner for 3 albums with an option for 2 more (total of 5) but basically it's pretty well known that this will be the last album with all 5 members. Linker's in denial though.

Also, this album will be VERY over-produced and R&B influenced with a lot of potential singles on it. So, if you like poppy Bone, this will be the album for you. Don't expect E99/Eternal, though.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon.   Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 12:58 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Linker's in denial though.

Just wait...it may take 10 years, but it's gonna happen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon.   Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:47 am

Well, i'm not a huge fan of poppy bone but i'll take what i can get. IMO they were one of the best groups ever back in the days of "Creepin On Ah Come Up", '"E.1999 Eternal", and "Art of War". I didn't hate "Strenght & Loyalty" like some others did so maybe i'll like this one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon.   Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bone thugs "Uni5" snippets on Amazon.
Page 1 of 1