Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not really hip hop, but music

Go down 
+2
Norfeest
booerns
6 posters
AuthorMessage
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

not really hip hop, but music Empty
PostSubject: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 1:22 am

Alright so me and my friends all play horns, and keyboard, and jazzy-ish instruments, so we came together and made some electronic/trip-hop/jazzy/just messing around music, but let me know what you guys think. I know it is weird, but its just like house party music basically, and if you listen to it with nice speakers loud enough, it can sound pretty dope. Maybe not though. I don't know, let me know what you think. It's definitely weird though, so be warned.

This next one starts slow, but gets better like a minute in

Also we have a rapper on some songs, but he is not on the recorded stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 1:25 am

I can dig it. Not bad, sir.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 3:15 am

I like this music...a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:56 am

Really feelin this. Nice work
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 1:49 pm

Dope shit. I like the videos too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 2:31 pm

Which instrument are you playing, boo?
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:11 pm

Unfortunately I am not in either of those songs. We are all from Austin, but I go to school in PA, and those recordings are real recent. When I am home though I do mainly keyboard and finding samples and such.
So, if any of you guys are in Austin by chance, you should check if there is a Sip Sip show cause they have been playing a lot recently. It sucks they are doing big things without me, but also dope as shit that my friends make music that I dig. Summer is coming soon though so I'll get on some songs with them and hopefully post them in the coming months. There will be rapping on those too, cause the rapper is also out of town at school.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 11:25 pm

They be jamming!
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:57 am

Nice material! I'm definitely feeling this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 10:41 pm

Nothing i'll really bump on the regular but I hear the talent and chance of blowing up all over it. That shit could really hit the worldwide trip party crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not really hip hop, but music   not really hip hop, but music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not really hip hop, but music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: