Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Empty
PostSubject: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:50 pm

synopsis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:54 pm

"eh, god, I need to pay kelis every month so I need some more cash flow, I already said hip hop was dead and the n-word, so I am running out of stuff to do. I hooked up with a jamaican before, for this album I think I will have the album produced by some endangered seals and it will be called "PETA" and I will be on the cover naked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:55 pm

Well, it was only a matter of time before he went the D'angelo route...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:57 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Well, it was only a matter of time before he went the D'angelo route...

Nah son, D'Angelo never did this... not like I will... wait... untitled? was the D'Angelo? Am I just copying other people's ideas and passing them off original? But no idea's original...oh I'm so fucked in the head right now... gonna go drive drunk again...but this time on a bicycle, god.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:35 pm

Y'all dudes is gay!

I'm lookin forward to this one personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:20 am

I had no clue, KJ. He probably hasn't started recording yet and you're already looking forward to it. Shocker.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:47 am

im lookin forward to it as well, i mean why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo   Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nas Speaks on Upcoming Solo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: