Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2Pac or Biggie

Go down 
+2
D.Powell
T. Myers
6 posters

Biggie or Pac?
2Pac
2Pac or Biggie Vote_lcap77%2Pac or Biggie Vote_rcap
 77% [ 17 ]
Biggie
2Pac or Biggie Vote_lcap23%2Pac or Biggie Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:36 am

Who ya Got? Please give reasons for your vote; we already know mine and old man Powell's.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 8:13 am

I'm going with Pac on this one. The easy answer is that i prefer MATW over RTD, and I prefer AEOM over LAD. Not to mention Biggie doesn't have an album to match up to The 7 Day Theory. The more honest answer is that I value Pac's emotion and passion over Biggie's lyrical ability. Pac connected with me more. Pac may not have been as lyrical as Biggie, but he was no slouch either.
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 8:49 am

2Pac based on discography. And "Me Against the World" is my favorite record from both artists.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 8:58 am

Steve trying his hardest to start some shit again over two legendary deceased artists...

my dude what is this dumb ass hip-hop forum survey going to prove for you man???

Not a damn thing...it's not going to change your mind that Biggie set-up Pac to get shot..LMAO...or that Biggie is a punk and Pac was the only true "rider" in the industry right??

Anyway between these two artists I've got Biggie ahead of Pac on most counts, meaning lyrically he was better, his flow was better, his beats were better, the main area I've got Pac leading in is subject matter and emotion which is important as well, but people act like Biggie never talked about anything during his brief time in the game and that's totally not true, he just didn't have the raw emotional ability of Pac to get his point across like him...

both were great artists and both left their influence and impact on the game and for those reasons both are LEGENDS....

this is a stupid ass survey by a Pac obsessed nutcake, I feel ya Steve..lol

I picked Biggie by the way...lol...but both artists are top 50 of all-time material IMO
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 9:22 am

Like I said, POwell should only be let out the nursing home for Juice Crew reunions....

Pac has a better discog and he talked about MUCH MUCH more than Big-ass.

Big-ass just had flow, but he didn't rap about shit but the same typical gangsta bullshit - he just had better production. Right now I consider Big-ass a better version of Plies.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 9:26 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Like I said, POwell should only be let out the nursing home for Juice Crew reunions....

Pac has a better discog and he talked about MUCH MUCH more than Big-ass.

Big-ass just had flow, but he didn't rap about shit but the same typical gangsta bullshit - he just had better production. Right now I consider Big-ass a better version of Plies.

and that is YOUR opinion lil gurl not a fact like you think it is....

SRP thinks that Pac is the overall better artist and I think Biggie is the overall better artist WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK????

that's why I think this survey is competely stupid...it doesn't prove anything
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 9:36 am

I'm just curious as to how this board thinks dude, no need to get all upset.
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:11 am

Pac for me easily he is my 3rd fav rapper ever and his catalog is betta than Biggies to me.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:16 am

im takin Pac, ive just always straight up liked him better

he influenced soo many people and IMO seemed like he was more of a real person

BIG is great too but i think Ready to Die is overrated, but still classic and Life After Death is pretty good

Me Against the World and 7 Day Theory are undisputed classics
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:15 am

I've always said this...If Nas died the day before It Was Written dropped, he'd be the GOAT, instead we got Nastradamus and Street's Disciple.

Pac...always and forever. C'mon. Look at their post-humous discog's alone LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:10 pm

2Pac, no questions asked. To me, there's really no comparison.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 2:21 pm

Man I've already explained why I'm a Biggie fan 1000 times over, so I'm not gonna go into it again. I co-sign Powell about this thread being unnecessary though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:22 pm

I've got Pac in the top 10. Biggie is not. 'Nuff said
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 5:02 pm

Well it looks like according to this survey that Tupac Amaru Shakur is the better overall artist over Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace

now that we've gotten that HUGE piece of news outta the way what else is occuring that is remotely interesting in the hip-hop world???
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 9:20 pm

lol...powelll all angry....u need to stop drinkin that haterade and recognize playa!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:14 pm

Steve wrote:
lol...powelll all angry....u need to stop drinkin that haterade and recognize playa!

LOL..angry at what my dude??

that your riding Pac's DICK??

that you and a few others here think that Pac is the better overall artist??

It hasn't changed my mind so I'm good my dude

I respect both artists and think that both are hall of fame material..both are legends....but in my opinion Biggie was the more talented and better artist...plain and simple

no haterade...no gatorade....no lemonade...no minute maid....just my own opinion and that's it

that's the reason why I saw no purpose to this thread to begin with...lol
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:16 pm

how am i riding pacs dick? when did i say one thing about pac in his favor over biggie in this thread? i was listening to ready to die and all my pac albums yesterday, so i was curious how the forum felt. as you can see pac is the overwhelming choice because he is better in every sense of the word. EVERY sense.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:22 pm

This is just another case of of east coast dudes over estimating their opinion. I mean Powell and KJ are more than entitled to their opinion, but sometimes they act like the match up itself is an insult. That makes me think they honestly think Pac is not on Biggie's level. The sad thing is that ONLY EAST COAST heads feel that way. West coast is decidedly in favor of Pac. The South is in favor of Pac, and the Mid west is in favor of Pac too.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:23 pm

Steve wrote:
how am i riding pacs dick? when did i say one thing about pac in his favor over biggie in this thread? i was listening to ready to die and all my pac albums yesterday, so i was curious how the forum felt. as you can see pac is the overwhelming choice because he is better in every sense of the word. EVERY sense.

and that is your opinion and your entitled to it and the forum as well...obviously by now I think heads on here realize I beat to my own drum...I'm not going to be a follower now when I've led all my life...I respect both artists to the extreme but I feel overall that Biggie is a better artist...that's it...this survey has not changed my mind in the least....

Last edited by D.Powell on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:23 pm

T. Myers wrote:
This is just another case of of east coast dudes over estimating their opinion. I mean Powell and KJ are more than entitled to their opinion, but sometimes they act like the match up itself is an insult. That makes me think they honestly think Pac is not on Biggie's level. The sad thing is that ONLY EAST COAST heads feel that way. West coast is decidedly in favor of Pac. The South is in favor of Pac, and the Mid west is in favor of Pac too.

Umm Terry how do you "over estimate" your own fuckin opinion??

what exactly does that mean man???
Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:44 pm

That's fine, not trying to change anyone opinion here, but no need to call me a dickrider for making a simple poll dude...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:45 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Because you make the mistake of thinking your opinion is shared by people worldwide for no other reason than you are from NY. It's all good Baby Bubba. I'm not trying to start a fight. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 5:29 am

"no haterade...no gatorade....no lemonade...no minute maid....just my own opinion and that's it"

LOL
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 6:41 am

T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Because you make the mistake of thinking your opinion is shared by people worldwide for no other reason than you are from NY. It's all good Baby Bubba. I'm not trying to start a fight. LOL!

LOL stop biting my words Terry

but seriously though do you think that there is not lots of heads around this planet who think that Biggie is a better overall artist than Pac?? if so then you must be "over estimating" your own opinion...lol

you see how silly that sounds Terry??

how does either one of us know how the entire world is feeling?? I never used the entire world as an objective opinion Terry, I only use my own and for some reason you and others on here (SRP, N3RO) too name a few have been struggling with that concept and I haven't quite figured out why??

I struggle with SRP's "opinion" because I know he's stupid and clueless and likes to spout out nonsense but everyone else's is fine by me for the most part....I know that Steve LOVES Pac even before this poll and nothing is going to change his opinion on that...I respect his opinion...there was no need to start this poll for him to show me that...I guess he needed you guys to validate his feelings..I'm not sure man...but I don't need any validation for my opinion...you either agree or you don't..we'll debate it and then be friends hopefully..that even goes for stupid ass SRP...lol

so it's all good by me baby bubba....lol
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 8:50 pm

I think Pac is better IMO, but Biggie is obviously a legendary artist too. I just like pac's music better.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 8:54 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

LOL stop biting my words Terry

but seriously though do you think that there is not lots of heads around this planet who think that Biggie is a better overall artist than Pac?? if so then you must be "over estimating" your own opinion...lol

you see how silly that sounds Terry??

how does either one of us know how the entire world is feeling?? I never used the entire world as an objective opinion Terry, I only use my own and for some reason you and others on here (SRP, N3RO) too name a few have been struggling with that concept and I haven't quite figured out why??

I struggle with SRP's "opinion" because I know he's stupid and clueless and likes to spout out nonsense but everyone else's is fine by me for the most part....I know that Steve LOVES Pac even before this poll and nothing is going to change his opinion on that...I respect his opinion...there was no need to start this poll for him to show me that...I guess he needed you guys to validate his feelings..I'm not sure man...but I don't need any validation for my opinion...you either agree or you don't..we'll debate it and then be friends hopefully..that even goes for stupid ass SRP...lol

so it's all good by me baby bubba....lol

Well Baby Bubba, i think most of Biggie's support is confined to the East Coast. Pac was loved by people from all over the country. I can tell you this with almost absolute certainty. In the mid west and the south, Biggie is respected and in some cases loved, but they are riding with Pac. rather easily. I don't want to say Biggie was regional because that would be unfair and incorrect, but Most of Biggie's support came from New York.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 8:56 pm

"we'll debate it and then be friends hopefully"

Sounds like OJM, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2Pac or Biggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Pac or Biggie   2Pac or Biggie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2Pac or Biggie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: