Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which One?
Ridin Dirty
80%
 80% [ 8 ]
Top Of The World
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 4:25 pm

Okay I have never put any real thought into this but which do you think is truly betta? I mean I hear people talk about Ridin Dirty all the time but I feel Top Of The World should be mentioned in the breath. I know I prefer Top Of The Wrold more because I do not skip anything on that album and I feel every song on there says at the same high level from 1st trk to end trk. Ridin Dirty has its high levels but than it has some mid level trks in between them that I feel brings the energy or flow of the album down a tad.

Both are classic to me but is Top Of The World really the betta album?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
avatar

Posts : 5364
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 36
Location : Minneapolis, MN

PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 4:32 pm

I see your argument. Both classic albums, and both classic duos. Personally, I just dig the Pimp and the Bun a little more. And I dig the standouts more on Ridin Dirty.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
avatar

Posts : 2569
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Syncopated City, FL

PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 4:55 pm

TOTW gets the knod. While Ridin Dirty is solid I wouldn't call it a classic.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
avatar

Posts : 9848
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 5:53 pm

Alan wrote:
I see your argument. Both classic albums, and both classic duos. Personally, I just dig the Pimp and the Bun a little more. And I dig the standouts more on Ridin Dirty.

i agree i love both, but i really LOVE Ridin Dirty...as ive said before its probably my favorite southern rap album and one of my favorite albums of all time period. Every song is epic and each song could be a masterpiece in itself...aside from maybe 1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 6:08 pm

Alan wrote:
I see your argument. Both classic albums, and both classic duos. Personally, I just dig the Pimp and the Bun a little more. And I dig the standouts more on Ridin Dirty.

Co-Sign. Top Of The World is dope, but Ridin Dirty is among my Top 10 Southern albums so UGK gets the nod.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 7:26 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
I see your argument. Both classic albums, and both classic duos. Personally, I just dig the Pimp and the Bun a little more. And I dig the standouts more on Ridin Dirty.

Co-Sign. Top Of The World is dope, but Ridin Dirty is among my Top 10 Southern albums so UGK gets the nod.

Double Cosign. KJ has good tastes.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
avatar

Posts : 2232
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 41
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 7:47 pm

I've never actually thought about it but now that i am it's a pretty difficult choice. I can't really pick. I guess i'd go with UGK but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sat 01 May 2010, 7:57 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Alan wrote:
I see your argument. Both classic albums, and both classic duos. Personally, I just dig the Pimp and the Bun a little more. And I dig the standouts more on Ridin Dirty.

i agree i love both, but i really LOVE Ridin Dirty...as ive said before its probably my favorite southern rap album and one of my favorite albums of all time period. Every song is epic and each song could be a masterpiece in itself...aside from maybe 1

Not to me at all. Pinky Ring, Thats Why I Carry, Fuck My Car and Good Stuff are not masterpieces. To me they are average to above average trks. The only masterpieces on RD to me is One Day, Murder, Diamonds & Wood, Hi-Life, and maybe Touched. TOTW has maybe 1 or 2 average trks imo.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sun 02 May 2010, 10:04 am

Ridin Dirty.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sun 02 May 2010, 12:19 pm

Eastern Rap Porn wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
I see your argument. Both classic albums, and both classic duos. Personally, I just dig the Pimp and the Bun a little more. And I dig the standouts more on Ridin Dirty.

Co-Sign. Top Of The World is dope, but Ridin Dirty is among my Top 10 Southern albums so UGK gets the nod.

Double Cosign. KJ has good tastes.

LOL, why thank you Pedro Big Grin
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sun 02 May 2010, 7:43 pm

If you had said Comin Out Hard I might've had a brain freeze.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   Sun 02 May 2010, 7:50 pm

Ridin Dirty

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World   

Back to top Go down
 
Ridin Dirty vs. Top Of The World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Keep your nasty dirty hands off of my drumsticks
» Liberty N' Justice's "When Mullets Ruled The World" video
» Saxon v Asha World Movement: 1991
» ASHER WORLD v BASS ODYSSEY v SOUL II SOUL v DOWNBEAT: CANADA. 1994
» Third World - Amsterdam 1979

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: