Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor-ish Kinda: Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rumor-ish Kinda:  Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Rumor-ish Kinda: Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year   Rumor-ish Kinda:  Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 1:22 pm

Okay, so Bone themselves stated this (as they have been for about 6 months) that a new album featuring some of the other tracks (of the 200 or so allegedly recorded) for Uni5 will come out this year. HOWEVER, this time they released this statement as a group, definitively, with Warner Bros. as the label.

Here's a thread on BTNHBoard with the video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The reason I posted this as a rumor, is because this still doesn't mean anything, Uni5 was supposed to come out last summer/fall-ish and just now came out. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor-ish Kinda: Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year   Rumor-ish Kinda:  Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 1:37 pm

200 song box set. Let the fans decide what to bump.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Rumor-ish Kinda: Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year   Rumor-ish Kinda:  Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 2:13 pm

Sounds good to me. I've still only spun the new album once today. The kids are home from school because of the floods so i couldn't listen if i wanted too. I do wish they would have put some darker tracks on this album but i guess they've kind of grown out of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor-ish Kinda: Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year   Rumor-ish Kinda:  Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:23 pm

Update: On the back of the DJ U-Neek released "Bone 2010" (featuring a dj mix of several non album songs recorded for TWE) there is a note saying "Uni5: The Enemy Strikes Back" December 2010.

So take that for what it's worth. For the record, they have PLENTY of material to pick from, so hopefully this album won't be ridiculously delayed like the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor-ish Kinda: Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year   Rumor-ish Kinda:  Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor-ish Kinda: Bone Will Release New Album By The End Of The Year
Page 1 of 1