Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jada/Face/Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 2:12 am

Mixtape mania!

Just finished listening to the new Jada mixtape w/ DJ Drama & DJ Green Lantern (The Champ Is Here 3- Gangsta Grillz Invasion). Jada clearly still has, as he comes correct on the third mixtape in the "Champ" series, and I'm anticipating his 4th album "Top 5 Dead or Alive".

I'm still at the BEGINNING of The Game's "Red Room" mixtape. Now, this joint begins with 20 MINUTES of ABSOLUTE FIRE w/ "400 Bars". Needless to say, Game KILLS this one, and if you all haven't heard this one song, download it and listen to it IMMEDIATELY. You won't be sorry. I'll return with my thoughts on this one.

I haven't gotten to Face's "Dopeman Music" yet (I'm saving the best of the 3 for last, respectively), but I'm sure Face will bring the heat on this one.

I'm still on the lookout for DJ Drama, Cam'ron, & Vado's "Boss Of All Bosses 2.5" pretty soon also!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 3:02 am

"I'm still at the BEGINNING of The Game's "Red Room" mixtape. Now, this joint begins with 20 MINUTES of ABSOLUTE FIRE w/ "400 Bars". Needless to say, Game KILLS this one, and if you all haven't heard this one song, download it and listen to it IMMEDIATELY. You won't be sorry. I'll return with my thoughts on this one."

400 Bars is dope, but it's no better than 200 Bars or 300 Bars. My friend said the mixtape was dope, though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 7:12 am

Wayne wrote:
Mixtape mania!

Just finished listening to the new Jada mixtape w/ DJ Drama & DJ Green Lantern (The Champ Is Here 3- Gangsta Grillz Invasion). Jada clearly still has, as he comes correct on the third mixtape in the "Champ" series, and I'm anticipating his 4th album "Top 5 Dead or Alive".

I'm still at the BEGINNING of The Game's "Red Room" mixtape. Now, this joint begins with 20 MINUTES of ABSOLUTE FIRE w/ "400 Bars". Needless to say, Game KILLS this one, and if you all haven't heard this one song, download it and listen to it IMMEDIATELY. You won't be sorry. I'll return with my thoughts on this one.

I haven't gotten to Face's "Dopeman Music" yet (I'm saving the best of the 3 for last, respectively), but I'm sure Face will bring the heat on this one.

I'm still on the lookout for DJ Drama, Cam'ron, & Vado's "Boss Of All Bosses 2.5" pretty soon also!

I'm not sure Dopeman Music will be the best of the bunch. It's short(at only 37 minutes or so), there are some generic beats, and there isn't enough Face.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 11:05 am

400 Bars is OK, but you can easily tell that he punched in a bunch of times on that "Freestyle", his voice/the pitch changes a bunch and he really didnt spit 400 Bars, since that was the case he couldve at least switched the beat up when he punched in
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 4:41 pm

Yeah. That's the thing I loved about 300 Bar & Runnin'; the beat switched. That kept it entertaining to listen to, it didn't get boring for the whole song.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 4:58 pm

Shaun wrote:
Yeah. That's the thing I loved about 300 Bar & Runnin'; the beat switched. That kept it entertaining to listen to, it didn't get boring for the whole song.

yea his other 2 were definitely better to me, and they were more directly diss tracks which was good
Back to top Go down

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 2:13 pm

Just finished the "Red Room" mixtape. It's great, IMO. I wonder if the "R.E.D. Album" will be just as hot if not better.
Back to top Go down

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 2:16 pm

Red Room is the best I've heard him spit since The Documentary.
Back to top Go down

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 2:17 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Red Room is the best I've heard him spit since The Documentary.

I kind of agree with this one. I know I've played 400 Bars at least 5 times already.
Back to top Go down

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 7:57 am

Dopeman music was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jada/Face/Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jada/Face/Game   Jada/Face/Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jada/Face/Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: