Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the first release Tonedeff promised for 2010 is actually coming out. We'll see about the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 11:44 pm

Here's the lead single:

In case you didn't know, this entire album is produced by Domingo. Soooo Powell should check this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 12:22 am

Well... that link says the lead single is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So the album is not produced entirely by Domingo.

What is PackFM's best song?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 1:10 am

Touche. Honestly, I was going by shit I'd heard previously, I don't know much about dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 1:14 am

Nah, it's all good, I wasn't trying to be ass, just saw that info when I clicked the link. I know nothing about him. The lead single, "Nasty" was so-so - he does too much slow flow - but the song you posted is doper, but short. I might give him a try if I am in the mood for some old fashioned raps at that time - the production is dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 1:17 am

Exactly, I thought the whole thing was produced by Domingo (like the video I posted) so then it'd be worth checking. I've only heard some other solo shit by dude...and if it's not old school battle rap shit it's wack IMO. I'll probably d/l it, although if it IS dope I'd wanna get that $35 pre-order pack. A FUCKING DART BOARD!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 1:27 am

Well the rest of the production line up is dope, so I don't think that will be a problem. I tend to avoid package pre-orders unless you get music. I have random shit I never use or look at anymore. Jake One key chain, poster autographed by masta killa, liner notes and lyrics by j-zone... never even look at it. All that shit would just be more junk to store. The CD is not a bad price though. I'll do reasonably priced pre-orders direct from the artist every time if I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 11:33 am

What is PackFM's best song?[/quote]

I don't really have a favorite song by him but here is 5 songs that cover his style:
I Can't Win
Suzie
Click, Clack & Spray
Token Love Song
Ugly Women with others

If you don't like any of them you wont like him
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 3:14 pm

PackFM is near the bottom of the QN5 roster, IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order   PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PackFM-I Fucking Hate Rappers Pre-order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: