Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Empty
PostSubject: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 8:22 pm

I just checked this album out yesterday and I have spun 3 times already. One of the dopest albums I've peeped this year and some of the freshest new music out! This dude is a producer/emcee and this is a free album gearing up for an official release. It is available for free download here:

http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/big-krit-krit-wuz-here/

Some call him a mix between Pimp C and T.I. with the voice, his flow is smooth as eggs, and his beats are dope. Possibly the best young talent to come around in a while. If you like any T.I., Outkast, UGK, Nappy Roots, or anything like that you will definitely dig the album. Download it and see for yourself!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 8:25 pm

Definitely check this out. He has a T.I. influenced sound and it's definitely one of the best this year. Don't be a hoez, just download it. If you don't like it I will eat my shirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 11:08 pm

Tight ass beats fa real and he can rap but he bit Pimp style too damn much. Thats going to hurt him in the long run like Guerilla Black was to Biggie he is to Pimp C. Stick to producing and you got a big future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 11:22 pm

Now this is what i'm talking about someone who knows how to make complete songs with dope beat, dope hook, some type of concept or subject. I hear the TI in his flow also he is the offspring of these two emcees period. I would buy this shit if it came out just from hearing these samples.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 11:28 pm

It is indeed a dope album. Good find SRP.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 11:32 pm

Where my props bitch I uploaded for your slow connection azz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 11:56 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Now this is what i'm talking about someone who knows how to make complete songs with dope beat, dope hook, some type of concept or subject. I hear the TI in his flow also he is the offspring of these two emcees period. I would buy this shit if it came out just from hearing these samples.

Glad to hear you liking it K.Rob - I was a little worried when you first said he should just stick to producing! The first song on there is a straight UGK rip/tribute so I can see why you would come away with that impression, but he shows and proves on the rest of the album. Real talented cat. Download this for now, he should be coming out with something official and retail soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 11:56 pm

T. Myers wrote:
It is indeed a dope album. Good find SRP.

Another cosign - glad this kid is getting shine. I think most everyone on this forum would dig the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)   Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (Top 10 Album This Year and FREE!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: