Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Empty
PostSubject: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:34 pm

Peep him:

He's the one that looks like q-tip.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:42 pm

Is this the same dude from The Regime?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:54 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 6:23 pm

Cube's the one that put Kausion on, where does Pac fit in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 6:33 pm

He was down with the Outlawz after Kausian and down with Pac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 6:51 pm

He wasn't no protege of Pac man...........Gonzoe had some skills, his verses always stood out to me. Never dropped an official solo album did he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 7:11 pm

"He was also friend with the infamous Tupac Shakur before his ultimatly demise, he gave him a new nickname Young Ritzy. After Tupac's death, Gonzoe released "If I Live and Nothing Happens" a classic westcoast underground hip hop album. "

"Mentorship refers to a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. The receiver of mentorship was traditionally referred to as a protégé"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 9:07 pm

He just hung with Pac and i'm sure Gon looked up to him but was Pac trying to mold him in his direction?...I think not. Pac was everybody's friend so were they his protege's?...boy stop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 9:08 pm

So Pac just had little pet nicknames for everyone...

He was one of pac's little homies... pac schooled him on the game... I mean all I can do is take Gonzoe's own word for it, but what are you? The defender of Pac?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:05 am

"The defender of Pac?"

That would be Steve.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:11 am

Shaun wrote:
"The defender of Pac?"

That would be Steve.

Hahaha. Too true. Steve was holding Pac's elephant ear around the cyber yard.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:22 am

elephant ear = pocket, for those not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:24 am

Lol, I was gonna ask that.

Back to the topic (sort of): Speaking of The Regime, whatever happened to Bang 'Em Smurf and Domination?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:27 am

Not sure about Domination, but I'm pretty sure Bang em is going by Papa Smurf now on Spider Loc projects. I have some I got from Yogi, but haven't played them much.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:34 am

Ah. Bang 'Em Smurf sucked anyways. Domination was dope on the one track (He Ain't A Thug) I heard him on, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 9:52 am

Boy stop is an Oktaine song featuring Young Noble (or one of the other Outlawz dudes). Are you aware he started that slang like...5 years ago?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 11:33 am

SRP is right on this one. Gonzoe was a protege of Pac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 1:02 pm

So friends=protege now? Just because Pac was older and and cool with the dude does not mean that imo. Not saying it isn't possibile because I can't talk to him about it but going off what some writer or someone says hell no. Outlawz were Pac protege's to for the most part he talked about them all the time and there is plenty of footage of him schooling them and molding them. Never seen or even heard Gonzoe in any of that.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:50 pm

Gonzoe has dropped several solo albums.... I got em..... As far as Pac Protege... I say Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege   Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonzoe - Dope 2Pac Protege
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: