Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Count Bass D & DJ Pocket

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Empty
PostSubject: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 12:18 am

These guys have 2 albums out already this year called "In The Loop" and "Heartsfield JAXson".

Anybody heard them or interested?

Any fans of Moka Only & Doom need to cop Dwight Spitz and Act Your Waist Size
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 2:04 am

Ive sleeping on s**t as of lately. Mainly due to financail strains. I got a roomate now to ease the load. Ill definitely check these out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 3:15 am

Dwight Spitz and AYWS are dope! I haven't heard of the other albums mentioned. I've been very busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 5:36 pm

I heard both of these and I would highly reccomend In The Loop. The other one I didn't like as much, but it's decent.

If antbody's interested you can download it here...
http://djpocket.blogspot.com/2009/12/count-bass-d-and-dj-pocket-in-loop.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 5:47 pm

I only heard the airport one and it was so so, Count Bass D has done better than that one, but it was a free download as I suspect both are so they are both worth a spin if you are into Count Bass D
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:27 pm

I just gave In The Loop a thorough listen and its dopage thru and thru. It was recorded low budget style, almost kareoke, but thats not a problem with me since Tommy Gun'a Nickel Bag was recorded the same way. It sounds like dem early DOOM joints and Pockets flow compliments Bass's flow lovely. This get the TROTTER SEAL OF APPROVAL
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:52 pm

I got the "In the Loop" and Moka Only "Martian Xmas 2009" for free when I bought Jazz Addixx "Oxygen Refreshed" off Domination Recordings website a couple of months ago. Was not expecting free albums, especially albums they were selling on their websites for full price. Anyways, "In the Loop" is dope, the album flows just right. I haven't heard their other album though.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:15 pm

Red wrote:

I know I'm about 8 years late, but I ordered this album when you dropped this thread. I was a little worried that it may be a bit too much ADD looking at the long track-listing, but the album is fucking awesome. The production is excellent. Very original. A dig his flow and lyrics too. I slept...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:59 am

Alan wrote:
Red wrote:

I know I'm about 8 years late, but I ordered this album when you dropped this thread. I was a little worried that it may be a bit too much ADD looking at the long track-listing, but the album is fucking awesome. The production is excellent. Very original. A dig his flow and lyrics too. I slept...

Good to hear you liked it. Most people consider Dwight Spitz to be his best but I like Act Your Waist Size just as much. So if you really enjoyed that one you should cop AYWS. You may like it even more.

I have been listening to In The Loop & Hartsfield JAXson non stop and they are both dope, In The Loop in particular. If you are planning on buying them i'd just download In The Loop though, that one doesn't come in a jewel case, pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:10 am

lol yeah I hate slip cases. Shit is cheap and scratches the cd easy.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 9:41 am

ive had In Th Loop for a while now i havent had the chance to spin it as much as i wanted to but i am now and this album is really dope, i spun like half of it before but since i only had it on my comp i kinda forgot i had it for a while
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:01 pm

Red wrote:
Alan wrote:
Red wrote:

Good to hear you liked it. Most people consider Dwight Spitz to be his best but I like Act Your Waist Size just as much. So if you really enjoyed that one you should cop AYWS. You may like it even more.

I have been listening to In The Loop & Hartsfield JAXson non stop and they are both dope, In The Loop in particular. If you are planning on buying them i'd just download In The Loop though, that one doesn't come in a jewel case, pissed me off.

I plan on buying AYWS. I was gonna just order them both at the same time but then decided to hold off. I bumped Dwight Spitz a couple more times. Gets better with every listen. I mean, he balances the experimental/creative parts of the music so well, and still makes it a dope fun ride. His mixing is insane too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count Bass D & DJ Pocket   Count Bass D & DJ Pocket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count Bass D & DJ Pocket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: