Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember this album #5

Go down 
3 posters

?
Remember this album #5 Vote_lcap0%Remember this album #5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Remember this album #5 Vote_lcap75%Remember this album #5 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Remember this album #5 Vote_lcap25%Remember this album #5 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
No rating
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Remember this album #5 Empty
PostSubject: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:29 am

Remember this album #5 EnigmaKM
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:37 am

There were a few dope tracks. The album seemed incohesive to me. And, a departure from that dark give on Beautifullest did not work for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 4:14 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

There were a few dope tracks. The album seemed incohesive to me. And, a departure from that dark give on Beautifullest did not work for me.

At one point I thought this album was better than Beautifullest, but after a while I change my view.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 4:29 pm

I meant to say 'dark vibe'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 4:45 pm

I actually like this album quite a bit. It's not on the level of The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World but it's dope nonetheless. The Rhyme is a banger, and E-Dub's production was on point as usual.

4 stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 4:57 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I actually like this album quite a bit. It's not on the level of The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World but it's dope nonetheless. The Rhyme is a banger, and E-Dub's production was on point as usual.

4 stars

I hear you on that. I also think "Yeah", w/ Busta, Erick, Red, and Jamal is an underrated (and possibly forgotten) posse cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 8:07 pm

4 at least. Original Rules and Call My Name were my farorite tracks
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 8:24 pm

3.75/5

Wayne, if you wouldn't mind. Could I suggest tomorrow's Remember This Album? I have one I been wanting to create a thread about and his name was mentioned in this thread and reminded me about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 8:36 pm

Jamal- Last Chance, No Breaks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:01 pm

Red wrote:
4 at least. Original Rules and Call My Name were my farorite tracks

Original Rules is one of my favorites too.

"When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall/And in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call/KEITH MURRAY!/Original rules, original rules, original rules"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:02 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
3.75/5

Wayne, if you wouldn't mind. Could I suggest tomorrow's Remember This Album? I have one I been wanting to create a thread about and his name was mentioned in this thread and reminded me about it.

Sure. Go ahead and present your selection.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:02 pm

I appreciate that. Check your PM I sent it to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:05 pm

I'm guessing it's an Illegal album Linker is referring to, the group Jamal used to be in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 9:05 am

I actually digged this more than BTITW. It just had betta overall songs imo. I got this at a 3.75 or so. He has never been a strong album maker.

And I agree with Link but i'll take it a step farther and say we should rotate maybe weekly or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 6:10 pm

Kev, that's crazy dude. This album ain't fuckin with his debut at all. Spin them both again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #5   Remember this album #5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember this album #5
Page 1 of 1