Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just an idea Part 2

Go down 
2 posters

?
Yes
Just an idea Part 2 Vote_lcap40%Just an idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Just an idea Part 2 Vote_lcap60%Just an idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Just an idea Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just an idea Part 2   Just an idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 9:42 am

Wu-Massacre 2
GZA - Deck - Masta

12 - 15 tracks produced by The RZA, 4th Disciple, True Master, Inspectah Deck, etc.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea Part 2   Just an idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 9:55 am

I would definitely check it out but I don't think it would be a great idea. Wu should stick to group and solo albums. Plus, look at Wu Massacre 1. You would think with Meth, Rae, and Ghost on an album the hip hop world would have been more excited. I still don't think they've sold 100,000. Now your talking about 3 less marketable artists, I just don't think they would even bother doing something like this. True hip hop heads like us would be excited for a release like this but the average hip hop fan wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea Part 2   Just an idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 10:26 am

I agree with Taylor...plus the way they half assed on Wu Massacre I would not jump to fast to another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea Part 2   Just an idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:50 pm

I'd welcome that album with open arms. It might even be BETTER than the Meth/Ghost/Rae album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea Part 2   Just an idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 6:51 pm

id like this, id really rather have a RZA-GZA album or a RZA-Ghostface album with Rza as the co-star not just the producer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an idea Part 2   Just an idea Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an idea Part 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: