Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaun, don't get over excited about this...

Go down 
+3
Haterex
Shaun
Esco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Empty
PostSubject: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 6:11 pm

But, Bar Exam 3 leaked. I'm about to check it out.

"Read" about it here.

http://www.prefixmag.com/media/post/the-bar-exam-3-mixtape/40921/
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 6:28 pm

Leaks are for drains and faucets. I'll wait until it drops.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 5:33 pm

Why do rappers do the II sequel thing for their album titles? You don't see that shit anywhere else except crappy blockbuster movies and rap albums. Gay.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 6:18 pm

do be fair when its a mixtape they can make 20 volumes with the same title and it will be fine

its kind of like all you have to hear is "Bar Exam #" and you immediatlye know its Royce, just like "Trap or Die" etc....the title of the mixtape is instant artist identification
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

Haterex wrote:
Why do rappers do the II sequel thing for their album titles? You don't see that shit anywhere else except crappy blockbuster movies and rap albums. Gay.

LMAO!!! I swear, this is at least the 3rd or 4th time I've seen Ex bitch about "album sequels". The man is consistent. lol (BTW, I do agree with you.)
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 8:14 pm

Everyone should check this tape out. There's some skits where Royce's is trying to be funny and its quite uninteresting but on the actual songs all the verses are great. Gonna keep spinning this one for a while.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 11:38 am

Alan wrote:
Haterex wrote:

LMAO!!! I swear, this is at least the 3rd or 4th time I've seen Ex bitch about "album sequels". The man is consistent. lol (BTW, I do agree with you.)

lol yeah it just irritates me. It's like c'mon dude! You told the story of the Mixtape Messiah already, nine more times? I have a rec for you Al, I'm making a thread about it in new school hip hop. Check it out and tell me what you think - it has 2 really good Beck Features on it...
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:54 pm

Does anyone know if there is a version with out Whoo Kid?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 11:07 pm

Justice wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a version with out Whoo Kid?

I'm not sure, but it would be great. Too many "whooooooooooo kidddddddddd" and the gunshots throughtout.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 11:58 pm

My brother is in love with this mixtape. That probably means it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 12:03 am

So your brother is N3R0? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 9:30 am

gracieprod@twitter
Because I respond #quickly we will be offering a digital NO DJ version of @Roycedafive9 #BE3 4 those who want, I'll let u know when it's up.

Also they confirmed that at least one new track will be on it, it features the Horse Shoe Gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:01 pm

They say they are releasing a physical no DJ version on the 15th. I'm trying to work something out with that Gracie fool. I pre-ordered a package, and at the time they did not have DJ and No-DJ versions. Then after they shipped my shit out they list both No DJ and DJ packages. Bullshit, I want the No-DJ version so I am trying to get these fools to exchange that shit or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun, don't get over excited about this...   Shaun, don't get over excited about this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaun, don't get over excited about this...
Page 1 of 1