Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 3:48 pm

If this is from an upcoming album, we've got a classic on our hands!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:20 pm

Fuck y'all... I post dope music and nobody peeps it. Die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:45 pm

I can't see it right now but best believe i'll check it out at home. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 6:10 pm

Ummmmmmmmm, this is on Detonate The Landmines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 6:50 pm

T. Myers wrote:

LOL....when it first came on I knew I heard that beat somewhere...lol. Dang SRP you are slippin, did you even really listen to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 6:56 pm

His lip movement does not match the trk at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:12 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

LOL....when it first came on I knew I heard that beat somewhere...lol. Dang SRP you are slippin, did you even really listen to it?

lmao, yeah I did, the beat sounded familiar, but since it was only Dope E solo in the video and the video was just posted this May I assumed it was something new...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)   Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dope E - Lifestyle of a Terrorist (NEW VIDEO!!!)
Page 1 of 1