Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember this album #18

Go down 
4 posters

?
Remember this album #18 Vote_lcap0%Remember this album #18 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Remember this album #18 Vote_lcap100%Remember this album #18 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
No rating
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Remember this album #18 Empty
PostSubject: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:53 am

This week's Remember this album threads will focus on some of the female artists in hip hop. So, today's selection is.......

Remember this album #18 Aint_No_other
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:09 am

N/A. I only own Lyte's greatest hits cd.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:41 am

Dope effort from Lyte right here....4.25 stars

she did her thang lyrically on this one and the production was pretty tight overall as well

Ruffneck
Lil Paul
Ain't No Other
Brooklyn
What's My Name Yo

The intro with KRS-One

this album was legit...pick it up if you don't have it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:58 am

T. Myers wrote:
N/A. I only own Lyte's greatest hits cd.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 11:57 am

I remember this album. I bought it for 1 dollar and I have never played it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 12:18 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I remember this album. I bought it for 1 dollar and I have never played it.

Fuckin lame!!!

Anyway, this is a dope album. Anyone who doesn't hate female rappers should dig it. 4 stars.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:05 pm

Wayne, this is a stupid idea. EVERYONE except KJ and a couple others HATE female RAPPERS just because THEY don't have a PENIS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:13 pm

SHAUN BUT THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT WHETHER YOU HATE OR LOVE ANYONE, IT IS ABOUT WHETHER YOU REMEMBER SOMEBODY!!!! DO YOU HAVE A MEMORY?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 2:11 pm

NEITHER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 2:47 pm

The last two posts show that ignorance is bliss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 3:01 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Really? because I told shaun not to focus on the quality, but the remembrance of the album? See, i tell you KJ, you must like to pick fights, but I am above that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 3:31 pm

Notice that KJ is afraid of Shaun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:24 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Really? because I told shaun not to focus on the quality, but the remembrance of the album? See, i tell you KJ, you must like to pick fights, but I am above that.

I think should clarify this again SRP. What I meant in a previous post was not just remembrance of the album per se, but also the quality. I never said "not to" focus on whether the album is good or not, and if I did, that's my mistake. The only issue I had was the comment about "needing to nominate different albums". The choices are random and I'm basically selecting albums that really aren't talked about anymore for a variety of reasons. With all due respect SRP, we're cool, but I feel you took some of my initial comments out of text and ran with them. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:35 pm

We're cool Wayne, for the record I asked for you to please specify the exact comments that you had issue with, you have now done so and we can move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
We're cool Wayne, for the record I asked for you to please specify the exact comments that you had issue with, you have now done so and we can move on.

That's cool with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

My thing is why would you buy an album (even if it was only for a dollar) and never spin it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:44 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Notice that KJ is afraid of Shaun.

I fear no one except God you little bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:59 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

My thing is why would you buy an album (even if it was only for a dollar) and never spin it?

I do it all the time. If I spin it and like it, no risk, if I never spin or don't like it, chances are I can get my money back selling it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:42 pm

Dope album. I got in a in a lot of like 300 cassettes I bought one time. I'd give it 4 stars. She raps pretty hard on this one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:30 pm

Alan wrote:
Dope album. I got in a in a lot of like 300 cassettes I bought one time. I'd give it 4 stars. She raps pretty hard on this one...

Co-Sign, and this is maybe her 3rd best effort (perhaps even 4th) so that goes to show you how great Lyte was in her prime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #18   Remember this album #18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember this album #18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: