Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil Jon - Crunk Rock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Empty
PostSubject: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 2:22 am

I don't really expect anyone here to have bought this, but I heard it on Napster and the beats bang heard. Some of Lil' Jon's best and lots of different styles on the CD. Dope party CD, gonna pick it up this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 9:44 am

Glad you like it. I'm gonna pick it up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 1:41 pm

I thought about picking it up, but i want the deluxe edition and it's like $5 more
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 1:44 pm

smh. It has Soulja Boy on it...I said I wouldn't ever invest in something he's involved in...oh well
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 2:39 pm

Yea, I picked this up. Its got some dope beats. The beat one the song with Pitbull is dope, even if it wasn't produced by Lil Jon. It's pretty good shit I'd expect from Lil Jon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 2:50 pm

Wish I would buy this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:28 pm

I picked up the deluxe edition at best buy and it was 11.99 compared to 9.99 for the regular. It came with 6 more songs but they were on the same CD... odd...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 1:03 pm

Is that all it comes with; 6 extra songs? I copped the regular version. Are they 6 new songs or a bunch of remixes?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 1:37 pm

Machuka
Every Freaking Night
What A Night
Pop Dat Pussy
Fall Out
Moist

Those are the 6 extra songs... nothing I would call too crucial. Fall Out is with Travis Porter

Pop Dat Pussy and Moist are throwaways... I really liked Machuka, Every Freaking Night, and What A Night, but all those are pretty sharp departures into the electronic realm so dunno if you would really miss them.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 5:19 pm

Yeah...I'll just download them and "try before I buy". Doesn't sound like it's worth the extra couple of bucks...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Jon - Crunk Rock   Lil Jon - Crunk Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Jon - Crunk Rock
Page 1 of 1