Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it? does anyone have it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it?  does anyone have it? Empty
PostSubject: Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it? does anyone have it?   Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it?  does anyone have it? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:36 pm

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it? does anyone have it?   Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it?  does anyone have it? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:39 pm

It's
not
out
yet.

Pay attention. Try google and whatnot. I'm gonna keep spinning that copy of Soul On Ice I got for $15 shipped a few weeks ago til it comes. You should have been on the ball, cuz you're not getting this link from me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it? does anyone have it?   Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it?  does anyone have it? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:42 pm

smh, I'll hook you up Slang. I figure i still owe you one for that huge download you hooked me up with.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it? does anyone have it?   Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it?  does anyone have it? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:43 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
It's
not
out
yet.

Pay attention. Try google and whatnot. I'm gonna keep spinning that copy of Soul On Ice I got for $15 shipped a few weeks ago til it comes. You should have been on the ball, cuz you're not getting this link from me.

smh, i didnt get the part that said if you dont donate you wont get the album, i naturally assumed it'd be in stores. I would have donated too i was just lazy at the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it? does anyone have it?   Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it?  does anyone have it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ras Kass - A.d.i.d.a.s., where is it? does anyone have it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: