Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Empty
PostSubject: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:00 pm

same goes for Royce, this is better than anything hes spit since his Bad Meets Evil days

if only they could do this on their albums
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:34 pm

Definitely!! This just goes to show you that Em only makes the albums to stay relevant, and doesn't really put forth the full effort like he does on his freestyles. Just imagine what Recovery would have really been if he disregarded the industry BS and took total control over his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:32 pm

smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:41 pm

Lame as fuck. Some fans are stuck on Stutter Island. Nothing different about this shit from their everyday lyrcis on their fucking albums. Once again this is lame as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:56 pm

this is definitely not like the lyrics, flow, or vocal clarity on Recovery, not even a remote resemblance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:28 am

yeah, the idea Em puts more effort babbling on westwood than on his songs doesn't fly with me... freestyles are cool for what they are, but I don't have issue with em's career save for encore which i have not heard.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:51 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah, the idea Em puts more effort babbling on westwood than on his songs doesn't fly with me... freestyles are cool for what they are, but I don't have issue with em's career save for encore which i have not heard.

thats the point, he puts TOO much effort in his albums like Encore and Recovery and it ends up not being good. He just needs to naturally spit like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:56 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

thats the point, he puts TOO much effort in his albums like Encore and Recovery and it ends up not being good. He just needs to naturally spit like this.

First of all, who are you to tell Eminem (the biggest selling rapper of all time) how to spit? Seriously? Say "I prefer when he spits like this". This is why I get irritated with the "hate" on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:09 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
same goes for Royce, this is better than anything hes spit since his Bad Meets Evil days

I can't see the video.. but is this really THAT much better then the shit on Death Is Certain & Street Hop?
Can't wait to see the vid....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:25 am

Esco wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

I can't see the video.. but is this really THAT much better then the shit on Death Is Certain & Street Hop?
Can't wait to see the vid....

Slang thinks Rock City is Royce's best album. Don't trust his opinion. On anything.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:06 pm

lol if i dont like it i can say it douche bag. Im not telling Eminem how to spit im voicing my opinion on how i think he should spit. And my opinion is to be trusted compared to yours in regards to Esco
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:56 pm

"Slang thinks Rock City is Royce's best album. Don't trust his opinion. On anything."

Boom! No pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:13 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Slang thinks Rock City is Royce's best album. Don't trust his opinion. On anything."

Boom! No pun intended.

That track is the reason I got that album. Too bad not many of the other tracks were of the same quality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:07 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Boom! No pun intended.

That track is the reason I got that album. Too bad not many of the other tracks were of the same quality.

Yeah that track is what got me excited about Royce also. I was so looking forward to that album than I heard a bootleg copy and..............
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:32 pm

honestly i dont see what is wrong with Rock City lets do this track by track

Its Tuesday - classic

Rock City - dope as fuck, classic Royce

Off Parole - decent, not mind blowing, but not a skip track

My Friend - original type of song over a cool Premo beat, sure the content is funny but its dope

You Cant touch Me - commercial type of beat but Royce sounds pretty good on this

Mr. Baller - this is a knockin Neptunes beat...Royce and Clipse rip it

Let's Go - this is OK

D-Elite - nice short little track

Take His Life - here is where the album starts to take off, Royce and Tre Little trading bars

Nickel Nine Is... - how can you hate on this beat/sample...dope all the way through, Royce's verses on here are some of the dopest from him

Boom - classic

Soldiers Story - another dope Reef beat that Royce kills

Who Am I - 6 July laced Royce with a throwback type of beat; reminded me of the vibe on It Was Written

Life - Ayatollah on the boards, the singing from Amerie is ON POINT. love this song, Royce gets deep without being corny on this. Classic Royce

King of Kings - CLASSIC, on par with Boom as my favorite tracks on the album, perfect closing track. The vocal sample is sinister. I love the dusty feel to this track; ROYCE BLACKS THE FUCK OUT, this is the Royce i loved and the Royce i wish still existed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery   This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Eminem freestyle on the Westwood show is better than anything he spit on Recovery
Page 1 of 1