Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 'Whistle Blower Scenario'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 8:38 pm

lol, cory, cory, cory...

if you EVER tried to get smart, id smack your wanna be bunny ass down with the quickness.

That 1st comment was half joking, but seriously, if you let your children on the roads at 2am, youre a bad fucking parent.


and people DO take that risk, just like I don't feel bad for 9/11 victims. they are part of the system that has killed and enslaved others for so long, they are causalities of war.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 9:02 pm

Steve wrote:
lol, cory, cory, cory...

if you EVER tried to get smart, id smack your wanna be bunny ass down with the quickness.

That 1st comment was half joking, but seriously, if you let your children on the roads at 2am, youre a bad fucking parent.


and people DO take that risk, just like I don't feel bad for 9/11 victims. they are part of the system that has killed and enslaved others for so long, they are causalities of war.

yeah but this is a problem that can be easily fixed. your saying no one should be on the streets at that time. this is not jsut about children. there are a large number of reasons for people to be out at that time. so i dont see your argument
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 9:34 pm

Plain and simple, I snitch. I wouldn't have noticed if ole boy could handle his buzz. The drunk is putting others lives at risk. A lot of lives would've been saved if soon had grown a pair.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 72
Location : The Altered State of Drugachusetts

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 9:50 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Plain and simple, I snitch. I wouldn't have noticed if ole boy could handle his buzz. The drunk is putting others lives at risk. A lot of lives would've been saved if soon had grown a pair.

What do you mean "grown a pair"? It takes balls to get shitty and drive around, pal. When I see some fat tub of shit rolling out of Carl's Jr double fisted with greasy bags of burgers and fries I don't say "hey this dipshit obviously can't handle his food, there's no way he'll be able to resist digging into that grub while he's driving, he's posing a serious potential danger & he needs to be stopped". When you see a drunk driver you laugh at them and realize the odds are better that they'll end up safely at home with their vehicle parked in the front yard than they are running over a bunch of children and old people.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 9:56 pm

fuck old people. society is unnatural.

no joking here. if you're old, unless you're genetically superior, in nature, you're fucking DEAD. we unhealthily and unnaturally extend the lives of old people in our society; let em fucking die, they're a drain on society. SERIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 10:26 pm

Steve wrote:
fuck old people. society is unnatural.

no joking here. if you're old, unless you're genetically superior, in nature, you're fucking DEAD. we unhealthily and unnaturally extend the lives of old people in our society; let em fucking die, they're a drain on society. SERIOUSLY.

How old is "old" Steve?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 10:34 pm

usually older than 70
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 11:26 pm

Haterex a burger doesn't impair your inherent motor skills. You can put the burger down but you can't turn drunk off.

Statistically speaking are more fatal accidents caused by mild distractions or impaired reactions? You shouldn't be doing either.

The fat guy could very well eat at home but the drunk can't be sober and drive.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Wed 10 Jun 2009, 1:24 am

Steve wrote:
usually older than 70

Assuming the person is in bad health, then I can see where you are coming from.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 72
Location : The Altered State of Drugachusetts

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Wed 10 Jun 2009, 2:01 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Haterex a burger doesn't impair your inherent motor skills. You can put the burger down but you can't turn drunk off.

Statistically speaking are more fatal accidents caused by mild distractions or impaired reactions? You shouldn't be doing either.

The fat guy could very well eat at home but the drunk can't be sober and drive.

I take it you have little experience with alcohol, and/or don't realize that alcohol affects different people differently. I can drink a six pack and drive just fine. Other people will drink a single beer and for some reason can't even tie their shoes. Why should I be punished for having a certain ammount of alcohol in my blood when I can drive and adhere to traffic laws in a reasonable manner, just because another person can't? It's retarded.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2009-06-01
Age : 27
Location : zulu on my stoep

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:41 am

What's the alcohol content in your guys beer anyway?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:56 am

Haterex wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:
Haterex a burger doesn't impair your inherent motor skills. You can put the burger down but you can't turn drunk off.

Statistically speaking are more fatal accidents caused by mild distractions or impaired reactions? You shouldn't be doing either.

The fat guy could very well eat at home but the drunk can't be sober and drive.

I take it you have little experience with alcohol, and/or don't realize that alcohol affects different people differently. I can drink a six pack and drive just fine. Other people will drink a single beer and for some reason can't even tie their shoes. Why should I be punished for having a certain ammount of alcohol in my blood when I can drive and adhere to traffic laws in a reasonable manner, just because another person can't? It's retarded.

I'll co-sign EX, there would have to be alot of revisions on how they "bust somebody"..it would still definitely have to begin with a sobriety test outside of the car...how would they determine if a dude/chick is cool enough to drive even after pounding 4-5 PBR's? Would it come down to the Officer's judgement on the situation? Would the officer take responsbility if he/she lets them go...and they still end up wrapped around a tree?

...my best guess is have their B.A.C/breathalyzer results compared to a Height/Weight chart..instead of having one result universally busting everybody.....
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 11:03 am

Sinj.of.SA wrote:
What's the alcohol content in your guys beer anyway?

it depends Sinj. ...On the state(Oklahoma's max for grocery store beer is 3.2%-straight water)- on the beer company, and lastly the kind of beer.

We have the Non-Alcoholic(still dont understand that shit..lol)- all the way to Malt Liquor(ranges from around 5% to,from what ive seen,10%)
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2009-06-01
Age : 27
Location : zulu on my stoep

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 1:36 pm

Yeah i think our lightest beer starts at about 4 and black label, our workers beer, is 7. And then lion is 8, which understandably is the nations favourite....lol
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : SLO

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 3:58 pm

We have some micro brews that get up to 9% like some of the Sierra Nevada's. I'm sure I've seen higher like Acrid said, but I'm not sure that they weren't imported.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
avatar

Posts : 5364
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 36
Location : Minneapolis, MN

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 4:03 pm

Sinj.of.SA wrote:
Yeah i think our lightest beer starts at about 4 and black label, our workers beer, is 7. And then lion is 8, which understandably is the nations favourite....lol

The strongest beer I've ever had in the states was called Barley Wine. It's actually a beer, but legally they cannot call it a beer because it has 12% alcohol in it. Now THAT was a strong beer.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 4:52 pm

Jager is technically beer...

Anyways, Sam Adams Imperial can get up to 25%, I think. Good luck affording that ish, though

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 12:51 am

Jager is technically beer...



a beer? i always thought it would be more along the lines of an herbal elixir of some sort...
While i was in Germany, i heard of people using Jagermeister for medicinal purposes(for what, i dont know???coughs perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 7:22 am

My buddy's dad is a German teacher... His class goes to Germany every year... I heard they barely drink liquor at all

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:24 pm

depends man...

the youth? no different from us...drink drink drink-
Beer is seriously, like a dinner table drink in germany-goes with everything..in some case its cheaper than water(retail wise)out there
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 9:14 pm

"I take it you have little experience with alcohol, and/or don't realize that alcohol affects different people differently."

Don't speak on shit you don't know. I have plenty of experience with alcohol. From beer up to everclear. You obviously misunderstood my statement so I'll clarify.

"but the drunk can't be sober and drive."
If you're drunk you're impaired. And once you've crossed your personal line you can't just turn around at your leisure. If you're legally over the limit and can still function then the cops won't pull you over anyway because you're steady. However if they do pull you over obviously you weren't in as much control as you thought because your judgment was impaired.

"Why should I be punished for having a certain ammount of alcohol in my blood"
It's called establishing legal precedent. People would cry foul if Mike walked after having 8 while Bill went down for having 2. A line must be drawn. And different states have different lines. If you drive straight then you'll be fine but if not then you knew the risk before you got behind the wheel. Thinking your okay and being okay is two different things.

And I know alcohol effects people differently. A 5ft 100lbs woman will get slizzy faster than a 7ft 350lbs man. And drinking the same amount will not attain the alcohol blood rating for the same party. But again a line must be drawn somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Fri 16 Jul 2010, 7:41 pm

yo srp this is one of those threads

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 8:04 am

Converge "Axe to Fall">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 11:19 am

ACRID" wrote:
Converge "Axe to Fall">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No fuckin doubt

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 7:02 am

i dont think i got enough credit in this thread, lol
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 7:51 am

and to end this..

"Do not operate machinery under the influence of alcohol"

You may handle your booze and you may get away with driving on the sauce(so far..)-but to think that the law should be modified because of that narrow minded, tunnel vision of a thought is absolutely nuts. Alot of self righteous ignorance was spewed out in this thread..and whether you would rat the drunk driver out or not doesnt take away the fact that DRUNK DRIVING kills people,ruins lives,costs money,can get you arrested etc.-you are not above the law- and if you wanna throw the fat lifestyle argument at me..you obviously dont fuckin' get it...

'what would Jesus do?'

-AC1
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 72
Location : The Altered State of Drugachusetts

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 1:29 pm

ACRID" wrote:
and to end this..

"Do not operate machinery under the influence of alcohol"

You may handle your booze and you may get away with driving on the sauce(so far..)-but to think that the law should be modified because of that narrow minded, tunnel vision of a thought is absolutely nuts. Alot of self righteous ignorance was spewed out in this thread..and whether you would rat the drunk driver out or not doesnt take away the fact that DRUNK DRIVING kills people,ruins lives,costs money,can get you arrested etc.-you are not above the law- and if you wanna throw the fat lifestyle argument at me..you obviously dont fuckin' get it...

'what would Jesus do?'

-AC1


You're such a knee-jerk reactionist homo. I was playing up the pro-drunk driving shit in those past posts, but I do think we're too drastic with the excessive laws governing alcohol and driving to a large degree. Self righteous bullshit? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. People like you want to drive us into a one-size-fits-all idiocracy-style society. Sure, drunk driving can ruin your life and cost you a lot of money, but that's because a criminal element has been attached to it. If you're unable to stand or form a coherent sentence from drinking too much then of course you shouldn't drive a vehicle on public roads. But if you're a 200 pound man who drank a few beers and can drive reasonably well then there's no problem. I rarely drink anymore so it's not an issue I think about that much anyway, but I don't think it's necessary to slam people with criminal records and massive fines for having a few drinks then driving as long as they're driving reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 2:07 pm

It's unpractical to have individual standards, because no one is in a good position to judge at what point each individual person becomes significantly impaired. And if BAC testing is stopped, more people might decide to get behind the wheel after they've been drinking, because lots of people think they're alright to drive after they've been drinking. In terms of "driving reasonably," by the time you're noticeably having trouble controlling your vehicle, you're already well past the point when your reaction time has been affected, and you've become a greater danger.

As for whether penalties are excessive, I'd say that considering the costs of drunk driving to society, no, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 2:43 pm

Haterex wrote:
ACRID" wrote:
and to end this..

"Do not operate machinery under the influence of alcohol"

You may handle your booze and you may get away with driving on the sauce(so far..)-but to think that the law should be modified because of that narrow minded, tunnel vision of a thought is absolutely nuts. Alot of self righteous ignorance was spewed out in this thread..and whether you would rat the drunk driver out or not doesnt take away the fact that DRUNK DRIVING kills people,ruins lives,costs money,can get you arrested etc.-you are not above the law- and if you wanna throw the fat lifestyle argument at me..you obviously dont fuckin' get it...

'what would Jesus do?'

-AC1


You're such a knee-jerk reactionist homo. I was playing up the pro-drunk driving shit in those past posts, but I do think we're too drastic with the excessive laws governing alcohol and driving to a large degree. Self righteous bullshit? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. People like you want to drive us into a one-size-fits-all idiocracy-style society. Sure, drunk driving can ruin your life and cost you a lot of money, but that's because a criminal element has been attached to it. If you're unable to stand or form a coherent sentence from drinking too much then of course you shouldn't drive a vehicle on public roads. But if you're a 200 pound man who drank a few beers and can drive reasonably well then there's no problem. I rarely drink anymore so it's not an issue I think about that much anyway, but I don't think it's necessary to slam people with criminal records and massive fines for having a few drinks then driving as long as they're driving reasonably.

blah blah blah..your coming off like an ass, Exx...your trying to justify an irresponsible act that can result in serious injury/death..why not put that energy towards a better cause, bro..all im saying

i gotta ask..are their more Christians like you?? You dont fit the profile; when i heard your a bible thumper.....total fuckin shocker...


People like you want to drive us into a one-size-fits-all idiocracy-style society

yeeeahh...try again...and who is "us"..responsible drunk drivers..lmfao

cost you a lot of money, but that's because a criminal element has been attached to it.

this one had me going...theirs so much to say about this quote, but i cant..i wont

but I don't think it's necessary to slam people with criminal records and massive fines for having a few drinks then driving as long as they're driving reasonably.

LOL..what?? LOL..seriously..what?? You need to design bumper stickers for 'Spencers Gifts"
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 72
Location : The Altered State of Drugachusetts

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 4:05 pm




"blah blah blah..your coming off like an ass, Exx...your trying to justify an irresponsible act that can result in serious injury/death..why not put that energy towards a better cause, bro..all im saying

i gotta ask..are their more Christians like you?? You dont fit the profile; when i heard your a bible thumper.....total fuckin shocker..."

I'm not a bible thumper. I don't know what you're talking about at all.

People like you want to drive us into a one-size-fits-all idiocracy-style society

"yeeeahh...try again...and who is "us"..responsible drunk drivers..lmfao"

No, I'm talking about society in general.


cost you a lot of money, but that's because a criminal element has been attached to it.

"this one had me going...theirs so much to say about this quote, but i cant..i wont"


You don't care or have any respect for the idea of personal liberty. That doesn't suprise me at all. I just can't demonize someone who can drive safely after drinking a few drinks.




but I don't think it's necessary to slam people with criminal records and massive fines for having a few drinks then driving as long as they're driving reasonably.





LOL..what?? LOL..seriously..what?? You need to design bumper stickers for 'Spencers Gifts"[/quote]




So if you passed someone on the highway who was driving just as carefully as everyone else on the road and you saw him sipping a Coors would you freak out and start dialing for the police? If you're all for punishing people who are technically over-the-limit but otherwise had no problem obeying traffic laws and drove fine then you should be calling for equal punishment for women applying make-up while driving, people who text and drive, people who eat and drive, people who smoke and drive ect ect. It's all potentially dangerous. There's a risk of death and injury in almost everything in life.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 9:38 pm

So if you passed someone on the highway who was driving just as carefully as everyone else on the road and you saw him sipping a Coors would you freak out and start dialing for the police? If you're all for punishing people who are technically over-the-limit but otherwise had no problem obeying traffic laws and drove fine then you should be calling for equal punishment for women applying make-up while driving, people who text and drive, people who eat and drive, people who smoke and drive ect ect. It's all potentially dangerous. There's a risk of death and injury in almost everything in life.

Bold: All ticket-worthy violations..OK..maybe not smoking, (another peeve is smokers throwing cherried butts out their window)..


How many beers deep is Coors man? What if he's known as "2 Beer Bob" amongst his friends? Sure..initially, senses are on point...at a peak..for a while...then shit gets sloppy...you know this as do i

And to quote someone else on this same thread...you can put down a burger, but you cant turn off drunk


There's a risk of death and injury in almost everything in life.


Of course, but why play Russian Roulette?



and Im not damning anybody guilty of this offense..ive done it..i stopped completely after a certain "unreported: incident..all im going into
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 72
Location : The Altered State of Drugachusetts

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

You fucker. All this drunk driving talk got me thirsty for booze and I broke my 2 month sobriety streak and got fucked up. I drove about 45 miles on the highway over the legal limit.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

i love u exzkt. get on chat
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

Haterex wrote:
You fucker. All this drunk driving talk got me thirsty for booze and I broke my 2 month sobriety streak and got fucked up. I drove about 45 miles on the highway over the legal limit.

watch Leaving Las Vegas...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 'Whistle Blower Scenario'   

Back to top Go down
 
'Whistle Blower Scenario'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Classic Threads and Discussions-
Jump to: