Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naughty By Nature

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Naughty By Nature Empty
PostSubject: Naughty By Nature   Naughty By Nature Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 8:10 pm

As of lately Ive been listening to a lot them. Figuring they could be the best rap group in history. To hear songs like Uptown Anthem and seeing how we must now suffer under the rulership of Drake is a damn shame. But I never peeped Nature's Fury or IIcons so I wonder how does these albums rate.

Also NBN was suppose to drop another album spring 2010 called Anthem Inc which they are reuniting with KAY-Dee
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Naughty By Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty By Nature   Naughty By Nature Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 8:15 pm

Um...just so you know. Drake is like...the greatest rapper of all time...so yeah....stop that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Naughty By Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty By Nature   Naughty By Nature Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 8:16 pm

lol
Everything you listen to is the best ever.
Back to top Go down

Naughty By Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty By Nature   Naughty By Nature Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 8:52 pm

Nature's Fury is a must buy imo. Its fits perfectly as their 4th best album because its not better than Povertys Paradise but not far behind either. I know you remember the single off that one "Dirt All By My Lonely" right?

IIcons is pretty good also but it is their weakest but in a good way. Only get that one if you truly dig Natures Fury.

NBN is a top 5 fav grp of mine so them being the GOAT is not far removed from my thoughts either.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Naughty By Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty By Nature   Naughty By Nature Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 9:21 pm

[quote="KRob86"]Nature's Fury is a must buy imo. Its fits perfectly as their 4th best album because its not better than Povertys Paradise but not far behind either. I know you remember the single off that one "Dirt All By My Lonely" right?

IIcons is pretty good also but it is their weakest but in a good way. Only get that one if you truly dig Natures Fury.

NBN is a top 5 fav grp of mine so them being the GOAT is not far removed from my thoughts either.[/quo

Ive dl IICONS and Im digging it so far. I am detered from Nature's future due to too many cameos by ppl I either never heard of or not interested . Master P & Silk the Shocker? Its nice to hear Treach having lost a lyrical step
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naughty By Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty By Nature   Naughty By Nature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty By Nature
Page 1 of 1