Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random thoughts

Go down 
+2
Justin Linker
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 5:59 pm

People who keep a polished shaved head also have good hygiene. Have you ever smelled a musty guy who keeps a polished bald head?

Why is it when I order a six inch from Subway they seem smaller than the halves of a 12 inch. I mean when I get the foot long they usually cut them in half but each half will still be bigger than a regular 6 inch.

There was a time when we paid 50 cents to play a video game. Why was that? Some games were a dollar. Was the economy so good that we could blow dollars just playing video games? Would we still be paying dollars to play video games if our home consoles never made it higher than 16 bit? Imagine only being able to play Modern Warfare 2 with all its graphical splendor in the arcades only seeing home version being a Operation: Wolf knock off.

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 6:27 pm

One thing

Why in the hell would you buy a six inch sub from Subway? The footlongs are only $5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 6:28 pm

why the fuck are smelling other men?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 6:45 pm

Linker, Subway is a fast food place in parts of America that have electricity and a high literacy rate. Not the Subway you're thinking of.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 6:46 pm

Man...what footlong is Linker copping on the train?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:12 pm

what are you talking about? Footlongs from Subway [b]are[/b] only $5...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:46 pm

Why is it when I order a six inch from Subway they seem smaller than the halves of a 12 inch. I mean when I get the foot long they usually cut them in half but each half will still be bigger than a regular 6 inch.

Because it is...I used to work there back in HS, and I distinctly remember cutting footlongs to make 6 inches, but they'd really be like 6/12-7 inches (I wasnt the only one either)-Its just that when your working during a rush youd just grab a footlong, cut it in half (or a little more)-throw the other half in the bread case, then make their sandwich...

I used to hook up everybody-friends,my GF,her fam,my fam,strangers for booze,bud
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 10:24 pm

ACRID" wrote:

Because it is...I used to work there back in HS, and I distinctly remember cutting footlongs to make 6 inches, but they'd really be like 6/12-7 inches (I wasnt the only one either)-Its just that when your working during a rush youd just grab a footlong, cut it in half (or a little more)-throw the other half in the bread case, then make their sandwich...

I used to hook up everybody-friends,my GF,her fam,my fam,strangers for booze,bud

I thought I wasn't going crazy. Also not allthe subs on the menu are 5. My fav is seafood and crab and they're not 5
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 8:33 am

Shaun wrote:
Linker, Subway is a fast food place in parts of America that have electricity and a high literacy rate. Not the Subway you're thinking of.

hahahahahahahahahaha...fuckin good one lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: