Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Laced With Slang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Empty
PostSubject: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 8:21 pm

May: Cam'rom, Tanya Morgan, Busta Rhymes, Guru, Mef & Red, Eminem, Cunninlynguists, Scratch

June: D-Block, J Dilla, Soul Assassins, King Magnetic & Reef the Lost Cauze, Mr. SOS, Torae & Marco Polo, Mos Def, Kurupt & DJ Quik, Alchemist, U-God, Twista, Green Lantern & Dead Prez, Santana, Nas & Damien Marley, Bone Thugs, M.O.P.

August: Buckshot & KRS One, Raekwon

June is lookign crazy
Back to top Go down

Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 8:29 pm

Rakim is dropping in June too.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 8:34 pm

And who was saying this year would suck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 8:34 pm

shut up fool!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 8:38 pm

Oh, that was you? Haha, I thought you said it was gonna be good.

Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... 130160 ...just kidding
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 9:21 pm

fuck yea '09 is looking great!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 11:09 pm

im tellin everyone now you're sleepin on U-God's "Dopium" album comin out, i can bet my life that it will be straight flames...

just look at the guest list:

Ghostface Killah, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, as well as Jim Jones, Sheek Louch, Large Professor, Killah Priest, Cappadonna, Slaine (La Coka Nostra) & more!!!

and that single is nice is hell U-God ft. Ghostface & Scotty Wotty - Train Trussle

im gonna say it now...Dopium will be > Blackout 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 11:41 pm

I was about to call you a wu fan boy - but that is a dope track - even if scotty wotty is kind of wack - still try before I buy on U-God - sorry he has dropped too much wackness.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:18 am

It looks pretty status quo to me
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 1:03 am

Slang, you actually looking forward to Cam'ron?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 2:38 am

J. Harris wrote:
Slang, you actually looking forward to Cam'ron?

kinda ive only heard 2 songs....ive never been a big Cam fan but i listed it because its a big deal to a lot of people, but the couple songs ive heard have been pretty good
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 2:43 am

SRP is looking forward to it...
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 4:58 am

Used To Get It In Ohio is fire of the new Cam. And I Hate My Job shows a much more relevant, mature side of Cam. So far it is looking like it is going to be his most complete and diverse piece of work yet. It looks a lot better than Blackout 2 and Relapse at this point. I wasn't feeling their singles at all, so Cam is going to be the commercial album worth picking up in the next couple months. That and Venom if it ever comes out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 6:31 am

Jay Dilla "Jay Stay Paid", Marco Polo Torae "Double Barrel" has my money all set and ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 8:05 am

I'm saying though, I said this LAST YEAR that this year was gonna be dope. LCN drops as well as Soul Assasinz and some underground heavies like Cage, Haystak, etc.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 8:42 am

Well, since the title of this thread says 4 MONTHS, Royce drops in July!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:06 am

Yeah, there were a lot of dope artists skipped here...bastards. Liqiud Assassin, Mr. Serv-On, Killa C, Krizz Kaliko, Big Scoob, Prozak, and Sandman all drop in the next four months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...   Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theres way more good music coming out in the next 4 months than i thought...
Page 1 of 1