Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kero One - Kinetic World

Go down 
+5
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Alan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Kero One - Kinetic World Empty
PostSubject: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:15 pm

Parker? Anyone who cares hear about this one yet?

His last 2 albums were very nice. Both solid 4 star records with good replay value. His production is what always stands out, but his flow matches the vibes of the jazzy soundscapes perfectly.

I assume this new one will be just as good, but has anyone heard anything about it?

1. Let Me Clarify
2. Kinetic World (feat. Fashawn)
3. On Bended Knee (feat. Sam Ock)
4. My Devotion
5. Missing You
6. Time Moves Slowly (feat. The Tones)
7. Let's Ride
8. Asian Kids (feat. Tablo (Epik High) / Myk / Dumbfoundead)
9. The Fast Life (feat. Esna)
10. We Stay Fly (feat. Othello / Dminor)
11. Remember All That

Kero One - Kinetic World 19485_b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:20 pm

You would have to ask the asian kid.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:28 pm

Indeed. I'm sure Tran and Perez will be happy about this.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:58 pm

lol...I preorder this like 2 weeks ago on Amazon. They finally shipped it out on Saturday, so I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow. I'm sure this album will be solid.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:23 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Actually I didn't. I asked Parker/Kid Joe. I know he digs his stuff...

You'll have to let me know how it is Tran. Which do you like better? Windmills Of The Soul or Early Believers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:51 pm

Alan wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You'll have to let me know how it is Tran. Which do you like better? Windmills Of The Soul or Early Believers?

Follow me here Alan - I was telling you that in order to get a response, you would have to ask the asian kid, since I knew he ordered this on amazon. There was no sarcasm involved.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:04 pm

Alan wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I actually haven't cop Windmills of the Soul yet, been slacking on that one big time. I really dug Early Believers though, the production on that one is really superb.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm

Kero One - Kinetic World 222431
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:20 am

*yawn*

I pre-ordered the vinyl 3 weeks ago. I'm super hard-core!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:08 am

Vinyl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:20 am

I was confused for a minute, myself. I thought you thought I was Asian. I haven't checked this out. I just found out about it a couple days ago. The last album of his I got into didn't last long, for me. I'll still download if it comes right up on Taringa. I'm not gonna break my Google bar over it.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:04 am

He's a really talented producer. If only he'd quit rapping. I'll check this out though, maybe things have finally clicked for him.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Alan wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Follow me here Alan - I was telling you that in order to get a response, you would have to ask the asian kid, since I knew he ordered this on amazon. There was no sarcasm involved.

lol...my bad. I guess there were two ways to read that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:14 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I was confused for a minute, myself. I thought you thought I was Asian. I haven't checked this out. I just found out about it a couple days ago. The last album of his I got into didn't last long, for me. I'll still download if it comes right up on Taringa. I'm not gonna break my Google bar over it.

Really? I remember you giving the Early Believers album a 4+ review and saying you really dug it. But I hear ya....that can be short lived at times too. I dig it still though...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:14 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Alan wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I actually haven't cop Windmills of the Soul yet, been slacking on that one big time. I really dug Early Believers though, the production on that one is really superb.

I think I still like Windmills of the Soul a little more. Both are very different in style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:28 pm

I got windmills of the soul for cheap fool.. 6 bucks shipped to your door - hit me up - its used but great condition.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 12:35 am

smh I've been hitting you up for cds for a minute now and I get no response. ahh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 1:06 am

Hitting me up where?
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:41 pm

Shaun wrote:

Shaun, you mos def know my steez...lol..

I been bumping this album allll day and it is blazing hip hop/Jazz. It is wayyy better then Early believers and right on line with windmills. If you dig Hip Hop/Jazz this is a 2010 must pick up.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:00 pm

arokone wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Shaun, you mos def know my steez...lol..

I been bumping this album allll day and it is blazing hip hop/Jazz. It is wayyy better then Early believers and right on line with windmills. If you dig Hip Hop/Jazz this is a 2010 must pick up.

Peace

Great to hear! I forgot to check it out. I just ordered it up blind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kero One - Kinetic World   Kero One - Kinetic World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kero One - Kinetic World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: