Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collaboration albums

Go down 
+3
Myestro
Shaun
E. Taylor
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Collaboration albums Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:13 pm

I'm a fan of collaboration albums, although I don't own too many, lol. Would you like to see me collaboration albums? If so, who would you like to see do an album together? (It can be a supergroup, MC & producer, etc.)
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:46 pm

Eminem & Royce
Scarface & Nas
Blu, Phonte, and J. Live produced by DJ Jazzy Jeff
Brother Ali & Slug produced by Jake One
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:57 pm

Face, Nas, and Cube period. I'm waiting...fingers crossed.... Shocked

Freddie Foxx and KRS would be a fucking dream come true for me. I think Foxx can bring some fire outta old one trick pony in a lyrical slumper Krs.

Oh and Sugafree and Quik please.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:58 pm

"Blu, Phonte, and J. Live produced by DJ Jazzy Jeff"

Switch Phonte with Oddisee.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:13 pm

Canibus, Kurupt, Killah Priest and Ras Kass...The Four Horsemen.

I heard they're going to be releasing an album, but I would have been more excited if it happened shortly after that track on 2000 B.C.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:20 pm

Yeah... Slang is probably the only one that would agree with that... lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:35 pm

cosign the HRSMN but also cosign the part about being more excited if it was earlier

Eminem, Brotha Lynch Hung, & Tech N9ne - the nuthouse album, but this will never happen since Eminem turned into a vaginal wart

Kool G Rap & Rza (Rza as the producer)

Rza & Ghostface - as a duo album, not just mc/producer

Ghostface & DOOM - where is it? still waiting...

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:38 pm

My choice may be considered a little out there, but their output together(as little as it is) is dope. I'd like to have a Talid Kweli and Bun B album. An entire Country Cousins would be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:40 pm

Nas and Eminem would be AWESOME, with Dre on the boards for every track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:41 pm

I still would like to see a Nas/Jay-Z album at some point before, and if they retire, as well as a Bun B/Dr. Dre MC/producer album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:45 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
cosign the HRSMN but also cosign the part about being more excited if it was earlier

Eminem, Brotha Lynch Hung, & Tech N9ne - the nuthouse album, but this will never happen since Eminem turned into a vaginal wart

The G Rap & RZA is an interesting, but good choice. An album like that, circa 93-95, would've been some amazing material. Can you imagine, circa 95, G Rap, Nas, and Rae on a RZA track telling a Mafioso themed story? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:46 pm

Helter Skelter god damn it! (Dre and Cube)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:46 pm

Myestro wrote:

I heard they're going to be releasing an album, but I would have been more excited if it happened shortly after that track on 2000 B.C.

Do you think The Four Horsemen would give Slaughterhouse a run for their money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:47 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:

Oh man, I remember when this album was advertised in the Doggystyle insert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:48 pm

Four Horsemen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slaughterhouse
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:49 pm

Wayne wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Do you think The Four Horsemen would give Slaughterhouse a run for their money?

I think it would be closer now, but in their prime, the Four Horsemen would eat them alive.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:54 pm

"
cosign the HRSMN but also cosign the part about being more excited if it was earlier"

See.

"Do you think The Four Horsemen would give Slaughterhouse a run for their money?"

Right now? Well, Kurupt is done, KP is on the decline (according to his albums), Ras Kass is still dope, and Canibus is the same rapper he's always been, just weaker. Slaughterhouse wins, for right now.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:11 pm

Black Thought and Jay Electronica

Cunninlynguists and Outkast <----- Classic southern hip hop and Outkast on Kno's production would be sick

One Be Lo and Elzhi
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:14 pm

Shaun wrote:
"
cosign the HRSMN but also cosign the part about being more excited if it was earlier"

See.

"Do you think The Four Horsemen would give Slaughterhouse a run for their money?"

Right now? Well, Kurupt is done, KP is on the decline (according to his albums), Ras Kass is still dope, and Canibus is the same rapper he's always been, just weaker. Slaughterhouse wins, for right now.

the HRSMN are better than Slaughterhouse and its not even remotely close. 9X Outta 10 proves Kurupt isn't done, KP's lyrics are still flames its the production thats hurt his albums, Ras Kass and Canibus are the same and better than all 4 members in Slaughterhouse by themselves
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:24 pm

Wayne wrote:
Early Cuyler wrote:

Oh man, I remember when this album was advertised in the Doggystyle insert.

It was advertised in the Doggystyle insert? I'm not that old school lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 12:28 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

The Ghostdoom Ep dropped. Pay attention before you bitch. Eminem is still dope, you fucking hater. How is it possible to listen to Cappandonna and then bitch about Eminem's flow? Seriously? Clean your fucking ears out. Also, it's spelled NNUTTHOWZE and there's always been a chick in it, so...yeah...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 12:35 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

The Ghostdoom Ep dropped. Pay attention before you bitch. Eminem is still dope, you fucking hater. How is it possible to listen to Cappandonna and then bitch about Eminem's flow? Seriously? Clean your fucking ears out. Also, it's spelled NNUTTHOWZE and there's always been a chick in it, so...yeah...

i didnt bitch about Eminem's flow in that post, i bitched about his vaginal subject matter all over Recovery. I also dont like the way he sort of "yells" now and does a sing song flow, and he sings all over the damn album.

And what Ghostdoom EP are you talking about? The Sniper Elite one with Dilla?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration albums   Collaboration albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collaboration albums
Page 1 of 1