Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]

Go down 
+3
Justin Linker
Alan
yOGi420™
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Empty
PostSubject: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:43 am

Reek Daddy is back with Cuddy Bang with features by Sleep Dank,50 Keyz Taks and more.

Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Wthouo

01.Think About this Money Ft. Young Ray [03:40]
02.So International Ft. Charietts, Sleep Dank, Young Gasz [03:17]
03.Take A Dose [03:08]
04.Lettin Off the Whole Clip Ft. Kada Mad, Fatal, 50 Keyz [03:49]
and Stupid Swoop
05.All in the Mix [03:24]
06.Handlin Sufa Ft. Mr. Blap and Fat Potna [03:56]
07.I'm So Gangsta [04:22]
08.Live the Life Ft. Bad Biz and Taks [03:40]
09.Rude Boy [03:29]
10.Cuddy Bang [03:08]
11.Who That? [03:28]
12.Skit [01:52]
13.Rit on [03:32]
14.Mr. Big Stuff [03:21]
15.Hoodlum Ft. Taks [04:10]
16.I Miss My Cuddy [03:38]
17.Cruzin 2gether Ft. Charietts [03:07]
18.Street bunny [04:14]
19.Knock Something Down Ft. Doey Rock and Iz the Thug [03:21]
20.Ghetto Music Ft. Ol'e [03:07]
21.She Miss Me [04:12]
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:16 pm

Wow. That's like the gayest name, the gayest title, and the gayest album cover all wrapped up into one. No offense...just my first thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:18 pm

lol i agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:11 pm

WTF?...lol. Some shit needs not to be advertised and this is why the west coast is stuck in a fucking gang banging time capsule.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:53 pm

You fools all sound like your Reek Daddys had you on the stroll too long today... go listen to your jazzy rap bullshit (Shad & Digable as your avi's Shaking My Head), and stay outta the 3C's threads. Reek is over 40 and still hustling records chumps Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

Hahahaahha you guys make me laugh... commenting negatively on something you know nothing about. It just make laugh i can't even get mad about the dumb shit that has been said cuz it is so irrelevant to what this album/artist is even about. Shaking My Head if you wanna say something about it check it out first then you have the right to say what you want. I don't say shit about the bullshit crap that you ride the dicks of cuz i won't take the time to check it out. LAME
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:04 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
You fools all sound like your Reek Daddys had you on the stroll too long today... go listen to your jazzy rap bullshit (Shad & Digable as your avi's Shaking My Head), and stay outta the 3C's threads. Reek is over 40 and still hustling records chumps Yee!!!

check your PM (messages)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 2:10 pm

smh. Pounds and Linker said nothing about dude's music. They just agreed that his name was homo, and his album title sounds like he's gonna rape Kid Cudi
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 4:51 pm

Did that work Slang? Who the fuck is Kid Cudi? Reek Daddy is a mac'n name.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 9:25 pm

lol Indeed Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:50 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh. Pounds and Linker said nothing about dude's music. They just agreed that his name was homo, and his album title sounds like he's gonna rape Kid Cudi

LOL...exactly. Cry on though...

For all I know, there could be a classic album buried in there. But I'll never know because of all the extreme gayness it's packaged in. I wouldn't listen to it based on principal.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:40 pm

Alan wrote:
Shaun wrote:

LOL...exactly. Cry on though...

For all I know, there could be a classic album buried in there. But I'll never know because of all the extreme gayness it's packaged in. I wouldn't listen to it based on principal.

Says the guy that loves it Big Willy Style, just know when to shut your dick lips and go get jiggy with it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:09 pm

Maybe if we got detailed information outside of where said rapper is from. The train of thought around here is that the albums you and Yogi recommend don't necessarily have to be good; they just have to be of western origin. There's flaw in the sales pitch. Not only that, there seems to be a serious slant/bias in the music reccommended from y'all. It's strictly region based. There's a whole nation of music out there, but we only get one type from y'all and some of it is just plain awful. There's a reason these types of threads get more views than posts. We can't all be wrong.

To be frank, there are times where you guys rec something good and then there are times when y'all rec straight poop.

If Reek Daddy was from Roanoke, VA or even Seattle, WA, we wouldn't hear a peep out of you or Yogi about him...even if he made the exact same album. Hell, even Kev, Powell, and KJ try different things and they're all pretty biased. If you guys were open to other things (which I know you two aren't after thumbing through a few chat archives and reading the bias in your posts), you'd probably get more receptive eyes and ears around here. I check every link he throws up...how likely are either of you to peep a Mr. J. Medeiros album? How about Common Market? I'm guessing zero chance. Sad thing is they're both from the west. It can't be all one sided...

With that said...what makes Reek Daddy good.....specifically?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 9:11 pm

Norf is Mr. J. Medeiros the feller that has an EP produced by Boonie Mayfield? (Boon Doc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 9:14 pm

SMH. Google.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 9:23 pm

I'm lazy damn it
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:09 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
Norf is Mr. J. Medeiros the feller that has an EP produced by Boonie Mayfield? (Boon Doc)

Yes sir. That would be him.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

Ah nice. I remember wanting to check it out when you mentioned it last year but I could never remember the dude's name.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:17 am

Norf- I'm not even that big of a fan of Reek, It's Pounds calling everything about the album gay, there's nothing wrong with this cover, album name, artist name, etc. I wouldn't rec this to anybody, I was laughing at one of his lyrics the other day that sucked. I don't go around cap'n on anybody elses favorite crew's shit I haven't heard, so I expect the same common courtesy from the rest of the forum. I saw in the other thread that you like Timbaland, I think he's crap, but I keep it to myself (until now). If it's funky I like it, I don't care where it's from, but most of the east doesn't have the formula that appeals to me...It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:22 am

"I check every link he throws up...how likely are either of you to peep a Mr. J. Medeiros album? How about Common Market? I'm guessing zero chance. Sad thing is they're both from the west. It can't be all one sided..."

If you check every link he throws up, why doesn't your 2010 list reflect that? I don't like most of the stuff that comes outta the West, all that Jansport & Krylon music isn't for me. Common Market is more up my alley than J. Medeiros. As you know I'm a Reggae fan before all else, and I'm extremely selective even when it comes to that, so I apologize if I don't care for most of the music you like. I don't care if people don't like what I like, but I do care when someone does what Pounds did above.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:19 am

Early Cuyler wrote:
Ah nice. I remember wanting to check it out when you mentioned it last year but I could never remember the dude's name.

I still have the album if you want linkage (no homo)...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:22 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Norf- I'm not even that big of a fan of Reek, It's Pounds calling everything about the album gay, there's nothing wrong with this cover, album name, artist name, etc. I wouldn't rec this to anybody, I was laughing at one of his lyrics the other day that sucked. I don't go around cap'n on anybody elses favorite crew's shit I haven't heard, so I expect the same common courtesy from the rest of the forum. I saw in the other thread that you like Timbaland, I think he's crap, but I keep it to myself (until now). If it's funky I like it, I don't care where it's from, but most of the east doesn't have the formula that appeals to me...It's that simple.

Fair enough. But I think Alan's point was there was nothing about the presentation that interested him enough to check it out. And, if you know this particular album is lame, why get so worked up?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:25 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
"I check every link he throws up...how likely are either of you to peep a Mr. J. Medeiros album? How about Common Market? I'm guessing zero chance. Sad thing is they're both from the west. It can't be all one sided..."

If you check every link he throws up, why doesn't your 2010 list reflect that? I don't like most of the stuff that comes outta the West, all that Jansport & Krylon music isn't for me. Common Market is more up my alley than J. Medeiros. As you know I'm a Reggae fan before all else, and I'm extremely selective even when it comes to that, so I apologize if I don't care for most of the music you like. I don't care if people don't like what I like, but I do care when someone does what Pounds did above.

I think you overreacted to Pounds, one....

Two, you don't have to like what I like. Im not sure suggesting so even makes any sense.

Three, my list reflects albums that I think are good. A lot of those recs, in my humble opinion, simply are not. That's why you don't see them on my list. I did buy E-40's two albums last Thursday, but I haven't spun them yet. Or does it have to be bay area music that isn't popular?

Also, you'll notice that when I do speak on these recs, I'm rather specific. That's not possible if I don't listen...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:52 am

Aang wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Fair enough. But I think Alan's point was there was nothing about the presentation that interested him enough to check it out. And, if you know this particular album is lame, why get so worked up?

Alan had no point but to disrespect for no reason, I never said the disc was lame, I said I wouldn't rec it to anybody. I'll let Yogi know not to post anymore discs man, because I really don't care to argue with anybody, and he never sticks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:41 am

I would take offense to the fact that like Unknown Prophets, Atmosphere, and a ton of the shit Alan listens to has way more homolicious album covers and names than this CD. It's not a knock at Alan, his taste, or the music he listens to. I just do see an obvious pot calling a kettle black.

That said, Alan was just making a joke and it was no personal think towards Yogi or Romped or a specific style of music IMO. He even said "no offense." No one should get worked up about it, after all he DID come to the thread and post his initial thoughts. Alan is the last dude to check something out with no genuine interest and to just post something to hate or start shit. I think a living legends joke in return would have been sufficient and we could have all moved on.

I mean, this is Alan's hero:

Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] 51XTUhkKtyL._SS500_

So obviously the guy doesn't take things that seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:14 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I would take offense to the fact that like Unknown Prophets, Atmosphere, and a ton of the shit Alan listens to has way more homolicious album covers and names than this CD. It's not a knock at Alan, his taste, or the music he listens to. I just do see an obvious pot calling a kettle black.

That said, Alan was just making a joke and it was no personal think towards Yogi or Romped or a specific style of music IMO. He even said "no offense." No one should get worked up about it, after all he DID come to the thread and post his initial thoughts. Alan is the last dude to check something out with no genuine interest and to just post something to hate or start shit. I think a living legends joke in return would have been sufficient and we could have all moved on.

I mean, this is Alan's hero:

Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] 51XTUhkKtyL._SS500_

So obviously the guy doesn't take things that seriously.

LOL...yep....that album cover is pretty gay. I'm sure the music I listen to looks like pure cheese to many folks.

And to those who took offense to my personal observation of the artist's name, title, and artwork...get over it. I was just stating what a lot of folks were thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]   Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reek Daddy - Cuddy Bang [2010]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: