Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers... Empty
PostSubject: Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers...   Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:27 pm

I finally got a chance to listen to that new Cyne - Water For Mars. It blew me away how good it actually is, I think you guys, and people with similar listening tastes would really enjoy it. If you don't wanna buy it I can give you a DL link in chat or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers...   Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 5:19 pm

Good to hear Steve. It should end up being a top 5 CD this year. Its my favorite album along with Rejuvenation by Mirage & Concept. You should check that out if you get a chance.

Last edited by Cise Starr on Wed 10 Jun 2009, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers...   Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 5:29 pm

Yeah, I heard about this release a while back. I don't know if it's been release yet though, because I can't find it any where. It's probably going to be expensive as hell though, because I'm expecting an "import" tag next to it. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers...   Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 5:31 pm

Yeah it should be expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers...   Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pounds, Tranny, Cise Starr, and a few of you other jazzy rap lovers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: