Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Empty
PostSubject: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 11:18 pm

AWW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 11:20 pm

It's like just about every major release this year has been pushed back in some form. I'm kind of expecting it now.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 11:23 pm

Yeah. It's expected. Hell, the September 28th date might get pushed back again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 11:24 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
Hell, the September 28th date might get pushed back again

I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 12:59 pm

And according to amazon.com, this and Ice Cube's "I Am The West" share the same release date.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 1:03 pm

Which do you think will be the better album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
Which do you think will be the better album?
Man surprisingly this is a slight tough one to me.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 1:19 pm

It is. T.I. stays pretty consistently dope and Ice Cube has been kinda flip flopping. But Cube is my GOAT so I'll have to ride his nuts, but wouldn't be surprised if T.I. blew I Am The West away one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 1:21 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
It is. T.I. stays pretty consistently dope and Ice Cube has been kinda flip flopping. But Cube is my GOAT so I'll have to ride his nuts, but wouldn't be surprised if T.I. blew I Am The West away one bit.

I hear you on this one. You think Cube's album is going to bring a spark to the West?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 1:40 pm

I'll buy both T.I. and Cube's albums. I don't understand the hate for Raw Footage though. I thought it was a hella dope album and lyrically he spit some really thought provoking shit.

But anyway, whichever album is doper will depend on the production. Lyrically, I think Cube (even past his prime) is better than T.I. but Tip makes up for that with dope subject matter and good production. Like Linker said, he's been very consistent with his discog so I'm sure it'll be great.

It's disappointing that he pushed it back but that's been the trend in hip hop the last several years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 1:46 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I'll buy both T.I. and Cube's albums. I don't understand the hate for Raw Footage though. I thought it was a hella dope album and lyrically he spit some really thought provoking shit.

But anyway, whichever album is doper will depend on the production. Lyrically, I think Cube (even past his prime) is better than T.I. but Tip makes up for that with dope subject matter and good production. Like Linker said, he's been very consistent with his discog so I'm sure it'll be great.

It's disappointing that he pushed it back but that's been the trend in hip hop the last several years.

Great points here KJ. I'll be buying both as well, and the production will matter. Raw Footage was a very good album, which I rate at 4 stars. Consistency with T.I. and his discog, I agree with that also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 9:02 pm

Take a look at this update.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=84473
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:21 am

Takers is going to fucking suck. I already know the plot "twist" from the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:22 am

My man Stringer Bell (Idris Elba) needs to step his game up and stop hanging out with amateurs like the entire cast of Takers
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:26 am

Half wrote:
My man Stringer Bell (Idris Elba) needs to step his game up and stop hanging out with amateurs like the entire cast of Takers

I don't think he's done anything remotely close to the quality of The Wire since then. The actors were great on The Wire, but none of them have really been great with their other work. The dude who played Carcetti did a movie with John Cena. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:29 am

T. Myers wrote:
Half wrote:

I don't think he's done anything remotely close to the quality of The Wire since then. The actors were great on The Wire, but none of them have really been great with their other work. The dude who played Carcetti did a movie with John Cena. Shaking My Head

Good point, but i don't think it is because a lack of talent, just an inability to get a job really.

I think Beatty was in Gone Baby Gone, and McNulty was one of the villains in 300. Those are probably the biggest movies any of those actors have been in since. GBG wasn't bad. Kinda sad though.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:35 am

Looking at the wiki and it says that Slaine was one of the bigger actors in that film. Whoa.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:39 am

Half wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Half wrote:

Good point, but i don't think it is because a lack of talent, just an inability to get a job really.

I think Beatty was in Gone Baby Gone, and McNulty was one of the villains in 300. Those are probably the biggest movies any of those actors have been in since. GBG wasn't bad. Kinda sad though.

Yeah, Dominc West was filming 300 and Season 4 at the same time that's why his role is reduced in season 4
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:45 am

what does this stuff gotta do with t.i's album :?: i don't get it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:47 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
what does this stuff gotta do with t.i's album:?::?: i don't get it.

1. The TI album is being delayed because of Takers
2. Takers is a movie starring TI and Idris Elba(Stringer Bell from The Wire)
3. Halfy and myself are The Wire stans.

Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:49 am

got it. thanx for the explanation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th   T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.I.'s King Uncaged delayed........ til September 28th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: