Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speechless...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:11 am

Not sure if either of these were posted before but they sure are worth your time...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:22 am

Back to top Go down

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:22 am

I thought you'd be speechless your team actually made the finals... they played sluggish for most of the match, but exploded for those last two goals... if germany makes it I think the cup is theirs... if spain makes it you guys have a good chance...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:24 am

Skip to 3:40

Back to top Go down

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:37 am

so the first two were amusing... and then the last two were gayer than ericshaun....
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I thought you'd be speechless your team actually made the finals... they played sluggish for most of the match, but exploded for those last two goals... if germany makes it I think the cup is theirs... if spain makes it you guys have a good chance...

I am def surprised. Coming into the tournament I thought we'd only make it to the quarters.

I can agree with most of this. I'd really like to avoid Germany but if we face them we have an outside chance.
Back to top Go down

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 4:20 pm

I have to say Spain played the best out of the 4 teams in the semis so I think the final will be theirs to lose.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:15 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I have to say Spain played the best out of the 4 teams in the semis so I think the final will be theirs to lose.

That game was utter shit but they were def in control. They should have scored more but its irrelevant now.

I'm happy with the underdog tag as its served us quite well.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:16 pm

Funk Seoul Brother wrote:
Not sure if either of these were posted before but they sure are worth your time...

lol!

Im glad Tito got in on Affirmative Action. But the country version of the RUNNING MAN is different for Blacks and Whites. If a Black person is walking down a country road and here's a HEEEE HAWWWWW he's has to actually do the RUNNING MAN-RUN REALLY FAST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speechless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless...   Speechless... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speechless...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: