Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Blu Finally Announces Street Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blu Finally Announces Street Date Empty
PostSubject: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:19 am

The second disc is the Godlee Barnes LP. Fudge packers (I mean backpackers, sorry), start drooling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:54 am

I would be interested if this was one be lo... but the label he was signed to went out of business
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:28 am

:brenda:
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

Looking forward to this. I still haven't checked out that Sene & Blu album. How good is that one?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:53 pm

Sene flows just like Blu. If you like Blu's production you'll like it. That simple. I like Blu better as a producer, personally.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:57 am

why the fuck do rappers always go the double album route? honestly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:00 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

To piss you off. You jerk off to Wu Tang Forever, so shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 7:01 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

It's really more like two separate projects being packaged together.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:53 am

He'd better hurry. His 15 minutes are almost up...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:30 pm

M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

To piss you off. You jerk off to Wu Tang Forever, so shut the fuck up.

yea but i really only love about 10 double albums, and even so i often play the discs separately, you cant tell me most double albums dont have fille, even the ones i love do
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:43 pm

The first album is herfavoritecolo(u)r? I'm not sure I understand how it's listed at ughh.com. is there any new material in this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:49 pm

The second disc is herfavoritecolo(u)r is the way I understand it. I'll post the link when I find it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:49 pm

I don't believe there is anything new on this... isn't this just a physical version of the two free albums he released this and last year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm

Yeah, sorry, this is HFC/GodleeBarnes mixed and mastered on a double disc. This might actually be worth buying...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:24 pm

You've got to be sarcastic, right? I thought I was, literally, the only person who like these albums...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:26 pm

I didn't peep much because of the low quality, but if this is available at a good price, I'll definitely check it out.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:28 pm

theGODleeBarnesLP is in my top 10 for the year, even with the poor quality. Fully mixed and mastered, it might jump to top 3. This will definitely be a good buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:38 pm

I wasn't all that impressed by Below The Heavens, honestly, but dude is solid on the mic and I've heard from people whose opinions I respect that he's improved so I'll definitely give it a chance.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:43 pm

Below The Heavens is better than Piece Talks, but I'd rather listen to anything else he's done, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm

Dude has a history of rehashing old shit.

Anyone remember Jonson & Johnson?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:20 am

J&J is my favorite album he's put out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blu Finally Announces Street Date   Blu Finally Announces Street Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blu Finally Announces Street Date
Page 1 of 1