Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.

Go down 
+7
Justin Linker
Esco
Laced With Slang
Shaun
steez
J. Harris
Dang! Trotter
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Empty
PostSubject: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:28 am

Do you think this is true? Usually when I see souped up cars they're playing top 40 rap. Esecailly when I see a female in a nice ride she normally is listeing to garbage
Back to top Go down

It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:43 am

trotter, i drive a nice car and listen to real shit. u just a broke ass cabby. rob a bank
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:58 am

I gotta co-sign trotter on this shit. It's all about top 40 music though. Women love shit they recognize, especially if its a club track. I remember I requested the "Rockin' With Da Goat (LL)" and "Ice Cream (Raekwon)" joints from a DJ at a club a couple months back. He just so happened to have those tracks handy. This club happened to be very upscale, which was cool with me because I hate "hole in the wall" shit. Anyway, I ask this chick to dance with me, and she said, "What the fuck is that?!" At that point, I said forget it. But, when 50 cent and Jim Jones came on, her ass jumped up so hard, it looked like she catapulted to the roof. That's when she pulled me to the floor and went crazy.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 1:00 am

Another thing, chicks love that Kid Cudi and MIA shit. If you have that handy, you'll get even more play than you've ever had.
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 1:14 am

J. Harris wrote:
Another thing, chicks love that Kid Cudi and MIA shit. If you have that handy, you'll get even more play than you've ever had.

and lil wayne. cant forget weezy f baby
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 1:48 am

Everyone who has no brain loves little wang
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 2:42 am

i realize that when i go to a bar or club there gonna play mostly wackness, but if you want pussy you gotta learn to dance to the wackness and at least pretend like you know whats going on...

no girl, especially my age, is going to have any idea what good hip hop is, most just want to dance to the popular hits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 6:03 am

Co-sign. The chick's love radio hit's. 50 cent, Eminem, Jim Jones, P Diddy they know like a heartbeat. Throw out a name to a cute chick like Masta Ace and she'll be like..Who???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 8:11 am

That's not always true but generally speaking of course it is. Of course pop boppers are gonna drive nicer cars because they'd naturally be making more money than a true hip hop head cuz a true hip hop head spends their money on music and doesn't just d/l everything. PLUS real heads don't floss. Except maybe Steve.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 8:37 am

"PLUS real heads don't floss. Except maybe Steve."

And SRP. He has a lowrider
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 9:55 am

Touche.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 1:57 pm

I never really cared about flossing. A real man knows how to get ladies even when broke. But pop-bopping flossers do pick up mad chickenheads and golddiggers. Not saying these are all the females they pull.Pop-boppers are the general populace. When I see a suyoung man in a nice car whether he's a baller or a guy in a suit dress like a professional (brainwashed zombie) he's listening to Top 40 rap. And if you focus your money and energy for a fly ride or expensive chain or bad bitch you'll have it.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 2:01 pm

Steve wrote:
trotter, i drive a nice car and listen to real shit. u just a broke ass cabby. rob a bank

Well, Im glad some dudes aint in power anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:35 pm

lol trotter dont get sensitive i was joking.

or was i?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:36 pm

You weren't. You're always serious. Especially when you say :steve:
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:44 pm

does "flossing" really have to do with what kind of music you listen to? I'd kill for a V8 Mustang with some nice rims and a banging stereo.

And on the side not about girl, everytime I'm in Miami I also go to parties with my friends, and girls like music that you can dance to and has fast tempo beat. You can't really get down on the floor to Ice Cream.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:47 pm

You could get down to Ice Cream. I had them play that ish at senior prom, lol.

...everyone except the whores stopped dancing
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:48 pm

Shon wrote:
You could get down to Ice Cream. I had them play that ish at senior prom, lol.

...everyone except the whores stopped dancing

Shit, I mean, I'd get down to that too, but it's that a majority of people just aren't familiar with it, They like songs like Pitbull's "Krazy". I mean, Ill bang some stuff like that too, but only when it's party time.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:51 pm

Yeah, I know. But if I had to pick a Wu song to dance to, Ice Cream would be near the top of my list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 5:14 pm

MarcoPolo wrote:
Co-sign. The chick's love radio hit's. 50 cent, Eminem, Jim Jones, P Diddy they know like a heartbeat. Throw out a name to a cute chick like Masta Ace and she'll be like..Who???

Sad but true
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 5:24 pm

"It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads"

No way. Really?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:18 pm

Just curious, does anyone here not drive at all?

I ask because I have a ton of friends with either no lisence or car.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:45 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Just curious, does anyone here not drive at all?

I ask because I have a ton of friends with either no lisence or car.

I have a license, just no car, have to use my parents' car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:06 pm

How old are you Esco?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:22 am

How old are you Esco?

18, 4 months away from 19. why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:27 am

lol, driving yo parents car...young niggas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:18 am

^^^^ That was basically why I asked, no disrespect just curious.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 11:08 am

I went to a club in Downtown LA..they were spinning Co.Flow and Cann.Ox all night...

..kidding
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:10 pm

^^^^ That was basically why I asked, no disrespect just curious.

Nah it's cool man, I don't have a job to pay for a car. I got to much school shit to get a job anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:10 pm

NO job? You're crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:15 pm

To tell the truth i play some wack shit in my truck when i drive. When ever there are girls around or in my truck i play shit i cant stand but for some reason girls love it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:22 pm

NO job? You're crazy.

I don't really need a job, and I'm really lazy to go look for one. My parents say as long as I'm in school, I can live in their house for free. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:23 pm

Cory that could be ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:23 pm

Its an imperialistic scheme. They link success and sex with pop-boppery bulldookie music.
Real hip hop has become synonymous with being broke. And not having girls. Popboppery is just about comformity and not being yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:27 pm

Isn't that exactly how it should be Trotter? What's up on my album cover bro???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 1:20 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Do you think this is true? Usually when I see souped up cars they're playing top 40 rap. Esecailly when I see a female in a nice ride she normally is listeing to garbage

I can't say that Trotter is wrong. Dudes look at me sideways when I bust out my hip hop. Women like me are a rare breed. Sometimes, I feel like Smurfette up in this forum, and real life. No females who really like good hip hop....just dudes. The concerts are full of emcees, and their girlfriends who support them. All the girls I know like the stuff on the radio, and can't keep their hands off of the skip button when listening to a cd.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 1:52 pm

I can't say that Trotter is wrong. Dudes look at me sideways when I bust out my hip hop. Women like me are a rare breed. Sometimes, I feel like Smurfette up in this forum, and real life. No females who really like good hip hop....just dudes. The concerts are full of emcees, and their girlfriends who support them. All the girls I know like the stuff on the radio, and can't keep their hands off of the skip button when listening to a cd.[/quote]

OMG... you're a girl!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 5:29 am

Esco wrote:

OMG... you're a girl!!!

LOL! Yep.

I was just checking out old topics and I decided to revive this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 12:09 pm

It's probably because your avatar is Tupac instead of some girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 12:35 pm

Nah, she doesn't act like a girl either. She's the resident tom boy.

Real men listen to street music and get all the puppies.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 8:32 pm

Real simple: If you want the ass then play game but the cost is having to socialize a little bit. If that price is too high then don't worry about what you're not getting.

You're a baller if you say you're one and get everybody else to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 9:12 pm

Wow, wasn't expecting to see this thread again!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 9:45 pm

all i really care my car has is a good beat in it and runs well. I have both so i don't give a shit about what some one else might think of it.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:46 pm

Come down to FLA and throw on some 2 Live Crew, 69 Boyz, Poison Clan, or any kind of new era Florida jook/vibe music and watch them hoes get loose!!!! They aint fuckin with the typical mainstream shit...they wanna hear that shit that gets em naked n drunk lol
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:17 pm

Why am I not in Florida?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.   It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It seems to me pop-boppers drive better cars and get more pussy than hip hop heads.
Page 1 of 1