Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask The Experts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ask The Experts Empty
PostSubject: Ask The Experts   Ask The Experts Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

Alright, so since there's quite a few people on here with knowledge of particular niches of hip hop, I think this would be a good place for people to ask questions (or "experts" to volunteer info) about certain artist's (or even labels, groups, etc) discogs. I will post my Bone Thugs ratings soon. Shit just takes so long. So if KRob would do the Geto Boys, Pounds could do some Minnesota picks he thinks people should be up on, SRP could do K Rino or Mr. Sche, Linker could do Esham, etc etc etc. I think it'd be good to have references for people curious about branching out in certain directions. If Yogi and B. Shaw could do Mac Dre/Dre Dog/etc that'd be cool too. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Ask The Experts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Experts   Ask The Experts Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:48 am

niches*
Back to top Go down

Ask The Experts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Experts   Ask The Experts Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:29 pm

I am an expert in all.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Ask The Experts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Experts   Ask The Experts Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:31 pm

Shaun wrote:
niches*

apparently, Shaun is an expert in spelling.
Back to top Go down

Ask The Experts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Experts   Ask The Experts Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:59 pm

LOL....with the internet and google anybody could be experts.
Back to top Go down

Ask The Experts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Experts   Ask The Experts Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm

Seriously, just trying to make a thread that would be helpful to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask The Experts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Experts   Ask The Experts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask The Experts
Page 1 of 1