Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart Empty
PostSubject: J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart   J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:23 pm

He discloses his race, as well as a few other mc's who've been asked over and over again. The list is short for now, but he said he was going to update it as more people are willing to disclose the information. I've never understood why some of this shit matters...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart   J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:25 pm

Also, I'm sure Powell's mentioned this a million times, but I didn't know Pete Rock and Heavy D are cousins.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart   J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:46 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
Also, I'm sure Powell's mentioned this a million times, but I didn't know Pete Rock and Heavy D are cousins.

Yes, and the guy Grap Luva from INI is his brother. They are all of Jamaican descent.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart   J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:04 pm

"I've never understood why some of this shit matters..."

What if someone is secretly white and says bunny all the time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart   J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J-Zone's Underground Rapper Race Chart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: