Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUCK YOU KJ!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:43 pm

Sorry, couldn't resist... BUT RANGERS GOT CLIFF LEE!!!!!

If our hitting can hold this pace I think we have a realistic shot at a series this year... definitely a LONG TIME in the waiting...who would have thought a bankrupt team would land Lee...lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:47 pm

Baseball is for homos
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 6:49 pm

Didn't see that one coming. I love it when the Yankees don't get their way. No offense KJ.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:55 pm

i thought the Tigers were about to pull this off when the Yankees didnt, smh
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:29 am

LMAO Pedro. It's all good, we've got 3 pitchers that have 10+ wins, and Vasquez is starting to turn it around. Cliff Lee didn't sign a long term deal with the Rangers, so he can be had in the offseason. If Pettite retires after this season, we'll more than likely end up getting him.

And Shaun, baseball is a great sport. You're too young and wet behind the ears to realize that.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 4:07 am

smh. You've said that like 4 times. And I've explained my reason for not liking baseball many a time. The main one being that it's boring.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:39 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh. You've said that like 4 times.

Well everytime baseball is brought up, you say "Baseball is for homos". If you don't like it that's fine, but why be so redundant about it?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

indeed Shaun. If you can repeat the same nonsense, why can't KJ?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 4:06 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
LMAO Pedro. It's all good, we've got 3 pitchers that have 10+ wins, and Vasquez is starting to turn it around. Cliff Lee didn't sign a long term deal with the Rangers, so he can be had in the offseason. If Pettite retires after this season, we'll more than likely end up getting him.

And Shaun, baseball is a great sport. You're too young and wet behind the ears to realize that.

But the Yanks don't buy rings... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:38 pm

Aang wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

But the Yanks don't buy rings... lol

Well Pettite and Phil Hughes came from are farm system, as did most of the early dynasty Yankee players. It wasn't until about 1999 or so that they became the team with the highest payroll.

If it were all about payroll, they would have won more than 2 rings during the 2000's
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:33 am

Sorry but I couldn't resists...

THE MIZ WON MONEY IN THE BANK CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:49 am

M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
Sorry but I couldn't resists...

THE MIZ WON MONEY IN THE BANK CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SMH, yeah I saw. I hope he becomes the first person to cash in and lose. It was a good PPV though.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:55 am

You're a dick. He's the future of raw, that line was fed to him directly by McMahon. He is the next face of the company. Just you fucking wait, KJ. You'll be TNA-only in no time.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:58 am

You're a dick. He's the future of raw, that line was fed to him directly by McMahon. He is the next face of the company. Just you fucking wait, KJ. You'll be TNA-only in no time.

Vince never called him the future of RAW, only Michael Cole did.

And if he's the next face of the company, then I'd be more than happy to be TNA-only. He makes Cena look like Flair in his prime.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:02 pm

Like I said, if you READ, that line was directly fed to Michael Cole by Vince McMahon. Miz does all the extra work like Cena/Rock/Hart used to, and that's what Vince wants from all his wrestlers. Miz WILL be the face of the WWE.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:10 pm

Like I said, if you READ, that line was directly fed to Michael Cole by Vince McMahon. Miz does all the extra work like Cena/Rock/Hart used to, and that's what Vince wants from all his wrestlers. Miz WILL be the face of the WWE.

People don't like him as much as you think they do. When I was at BWW watching the PPV last night, all but about 4 people were pissed that he won. Can you honestly see him being anything more than a transistional champion? I don't. Nobody takes him seriously.

All it'll take is for him to feud with HHH and his push will be squashed. There's no way in hell that Hunter would lay down for him.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:13 pm

We'll see who's right in the end. Miz & Kane = awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:25 pm

We'll see who's right in the end. Miz & Kane = awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome

Indeed we will, I liked Kane winning though and I knew he was gonna cash in when he did.

I'm also glad Sheamus won, which I predicted.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 1:05 pm

Yeah, Kane was a HUGE shock to me, even though we were talking about how he was supposed to get another reign. I know you'll be sorry to hear this, but I sincerely hope he goes over Taker at SS, because Taker REALLY needs to pass the torch at some point.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 1:08 pm

Yeah, Kane was a HUGE shock to me, even though we were talking about how he was supposed to get another reign. I know you'll be sorry to hear this, but I sincerely hope he goes over Taker at SS, because Taker REALLY needs to pass the torch at some point.

Taker's not gonna be around much longer anyway. Maybe 2 more years at best. I wouldn't call putting Kane over "passing the torch" because Kane's not exactly a spring chicken either. Passing the torch would be putting someone like Kofi or Drew over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU KJ!!!!   FUCK YOU KJ!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU KJ!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: