Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Empty
PostSubject: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

http://www.hiphopsite.com/2010/07/09/paul-wall-live-it-feat-raekwon-jay-electronica-yelawolf/

So, I'm kinda anticipating a Paul Wall album. Anyone else find that weird?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:38 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
http://www.hiphopsite.com/2010/07/09/paul-wall-live-it-feat-raekwon-jay-electronica-yelawolf/

So, I'm kinda anticipating a Paul Wall album. Anyone else find that weird?

Not weird at all. It's all about preferences right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:39 pm

LOL

Travis Barker (a REALLY dope producer IMO) is doing half the LP, and this song is banging. Did you peep it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:40 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
LOL

Travis Barker (a REALLY dope producer IMO) is doing half the LP, and this song is banging. Did you peep it?

I may check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:58 pm

Dope ass song I mean fa real. Thats a tight as beat and Paul Wall is taking it back to the basics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:01 am

I like Paul Wall. He's not an elite MC but he's got a dope flow and he always brings the heat on his guest appearances. The People's Champ was a 4 star album.

This song was pretty dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

KJ Styles wrote:
I like Paul Wall. He's not an elite MC but he's got a dope flow and he always brings the heat on his guest appearances. The People's Champ was a 4 star album.

He is definitely the type of rapper that seems to try harder on features then it he seems to on songs.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:26 am

KJ Styles wrote:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KJ likes him some Paul Wall. Paul Wall is cool. He's come a long way from basically being carried by Chamillionaire. I agree about his guest spots being dope. Paul Wall on Season of The Assassin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:18 pm

Yelawolf's hooks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf   Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Wall, Raekwon, Jay Electronica, and Yelawolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: