Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 1:02 am

ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT HIP HOP

I dare you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 1:40 am

I'd fuck ciara even if she was a hermaphrodite... does this count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 1:58 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

We'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 4:10 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 12:46 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Hell, I would too. Anybody who wouldn't has a questionable sexual orientation. She's sexy as hell!

As for my quote.....I'd turn Queen Latifah straight if I had a few hours with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 12:53 pm

Ah fucking a hermaphrodite and "Anybody who wouldn't has a questionable sexual orientation" is kind of a big fucking oxymoron....lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 1:00 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Ah fucking a hermaphrodite and "Anybody who wouldn't has a questionable sexual orientation" is kind of a big fucking oxymoron....lol.

She's not a hermaphrodite anymore, that is if she ever was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 1:07 pm

I'm not sure what's more disgusting...fucking hermaphrodites or Queen Latifah.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 1:08 pm

"She's not a hermaphrodite anymore, that is if she ever was."

You know what, SRP was being hypothetical. THIS nasty mofo, he's gayer than 630.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 1:35 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
"She's not a hermaphrodite anymore, that is if she ever was."

You know what, SRP was being hypothetical. THIS nasty mofo, he's gayer than 630.

You're gayer than 3:30, and dumber than a box of rocks.

Plenty of dudes have fucked Ciara (Bow Wow, 50 Cent, etc) so unless they're all gay then she's obviously not a hermaphrodite anymore. That's what I meant by that statement you fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 5:02 pm

Queen Latifah can get it. She's a baaaaad mama
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 5:47 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
Queen Latifah can get it. She's a baaaaad mama

I co-sign Linker 1000%
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 7:17 pm

I'm a Lady Gaga fan.

There...I said it.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm

She never was a hermaphrodite. And, anyone who would knowingly put it to a sex surgery case is certainly a homo. Which is fine. I have no problem with gay folk. I'm just saying, you're one of 'en.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:06 pm

to Norf, im not a fan of Lady Gaga but i will admit she actually has talent, unlike most pop star singers
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:20 pm

Yeah, man...she has a bunch of songs that I like that I didn't even know were her. My wife pointed it out and I immediately bought the album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

My friend had some Lady Gaga on at a party last night, and it kept trying to be Mexican or something. I wanted to punch it in the face.

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:12 pm

I used to listen to a lot of No Limit back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:36 pm

I actually own a hip hop label and I am a rapper that you've all heard of and I post online in forums under a fake name because I don't want to promote myself. Oh, and I've heard of every rapper that has ever dropped an album

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:40 pm

And I'm Suge Knight
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

Didn't he hit you up with his secret identity, Shaun?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 3:34 am

No, not yet

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 2:06 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
She never was a hermaphrodite. And, anyone who would knowingly put it to a sex surgery case is certainly a homo. Which is fine. I have no problem with gay folk. I'm just saying, you're one of 'en.

I ain't no faggot, but you're a moron.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 6:29 pm

I'm a moron because you said you'd fuck an ex-dude if it was sexy enough? Guess what, There're real women finer than any surgery case. Homo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 6:46 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I'm a moron because you said you'd fuck an ex-dude if it was sexy enough? Guess what, There're real women finer than any surgery case. Homo

You're a moron because you couldn't see my point. Ciara's sexy as fuck regardless of whether or not she was a hermaphrodite which she wasn't. If anything, you're the homo for turning her down, clown.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 6:48 pm

Illmatic is not my favorite Nas album

There I said it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 7:06 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

You're a moron because you couldn't see my point. Ciara's sexy as fuck regardless of whether or not she was a hermaphrodite which she wasn't. If anything, you're the homo for turning her down, clown.

Yo KJ, I had a crush on Ciara right around the time when she dropped her first album.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 10:46 pm

I guess you're missing my point. "..regardless of whether or not she was a hermaphrodite..." is a gay statement. Like I say, don't get me wrong... you're still my little buddy. No homophobe over here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 10:53 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I guess you're missing my point. "..regardless of whether or not she was a hermaphrodite..." is a gay statement. Like I say, don't get me wrong... you're still my little buddy. No homophobe over here.

I'm not a homo, and many women can vouch for that. I'm just not stereotypical.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

I laughed out loud at that... LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 11:07 pm

Even though KJ stole that Royce da 5'9" king beat from you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

As long as she has some duct tape to keep those extra parts in their place I could care less.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Mon 12 Jul 2010, 12:30 am

"Even though KJ stole that Royce da 5'9" king beat from you?"

Exactly. I don't want fans who don't know who Rugged Man is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Mon 12 Jul 2010, 1:25 am

I wasn't sure if that's where you were going with that "little buddy" reference, but I figured we'd be the only two people on the forum to get it if I mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   Mon 12 Jul 2010, 1:34 am

Norf is down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true   

Back to top Go down

Post something people wouldn't expect you to say, but is true
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1