Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soundtracks: Day 19

Go down 
3 posters

?
Classic
Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_lcap17%Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Excellent
Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_lcap33%Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Very good
Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_lcap33%Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Average
Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_lcap17%Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Poor
Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_lcap0%Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never heard it
Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_lcap0%Soundtracks: Day 19 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Soundtracks: Day 19 Empty
PostSubject: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 9:50 am

Double feature Sunday!

Soundtracks: Day 19 Snoop_Dogg_-_Murder_Was_the_Case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:21 am

I think you did this one already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:22 am

KRob86 wrote:
I think you did this one already?

Maybe for another thread, but not for the soundtracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

This is a very good soundtrack that borders on excellent. I just might re-buy this if I can find it at a good price.

Natural Born Killaz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 2:07 pm

I want to say classic because I'm a long time fan of the "Death Row era", and I like this album as much as I do Chronic, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, etc.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 4:28 pm

I give the nod to excellence.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 5:02 pm

Excellent indeed.

And I agree with KJ. Natural Born Killaz is indeed the shit. That Heltah Skeltah project would have been something else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 5:04 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
Excellent indeed.

And I agree with KJ. Natural Born Killaz is indeed the shit. That Heltah Skeltah project would have been something else.

NBK is my favorite song on this soundtrack, and that beat is one of the greatest beats I've ever heard. Cosign on the Helter Skelter comment too, and if it would've been released at the time, I can only imagine how tight it would've been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 6:18 pm

This soundtrk was no where near excellence but the first half of it would make you feel that way. I'll say its average with some classic as trks......

Murer Was The Case, What Would You Do, and Natural Born Killers>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 7:01 pm

KRob86 wrote:
This soundtrk was no where near excellence but the first half of it would make you feel that way. I'll say its average with some classic as trks......

And U Betta Recognize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

And U Betta Recognize.

Yeah, that Sam Sneed cut was a banger. Jodeci ripped Come Up To My Room as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

And U Betta Recognize.

Yeah, that Sam Sneed cut was a banger. Jodeci ripped Come Up To My Room as well.

I've always liked that Sam Sneed joint. Do you think he would've made a decent solo album KJ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 7:40 pm

Wayne wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

And U Betta Recognize.

I've always liked that Sam Sneed joint. Do you think he would've made a decent solo album KJ?

It's hard to tell because he didn't do much otherwise, but Dre production makes anyone sound dope so it's possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 7:41 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

And U Betta Recognize.

It's hard to tell because he didn't do much otherwise, but Dre production makes anyone sound dope so it's possible.

You're right about that.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 12:51 am

Very good for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks: Day 19   Soundtracks: Day 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soundtracks: Day 19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: