Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Empty
PostSubject: Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite   Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:24 pm

So Cage posted on his twitter to a fan asking him about Copywrite claiming he beat his ass, so in response Cage said that he "got jumped". Copywrite posted that^^^^^^^^^ video on his twitter...I'm not sure what he was trying to prove. Copy has like a foot and probably 50 pounds on Cage's emo ass and he's beating him down with a HAMMER. Also, the video is only about 30 seconds long on loop and doesn't show what the cause of the fight was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite   Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:25 pm

it was a lover's quarrel... they were fighting over n3ro
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite   Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:49 pm

Got here too late. Seems like all the videos have been brought down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite   Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:54 pm

I will summarize - a tall lanky white guy is hitting a shorter lanky white guy with a hammer or some stick shit as he is holding him inside a trunk of a car - the short guy starts running away but the tall guy grabs him and keeps hitting him with the object on the head. Two hookers are standing there watching it and one hooker finally steps in and tries to help the short guy, she ends up on the floor and the tall guy lets go finally and it ends. I don't know what either of these crackaz look like so I can't tell you if it is cage or copywrite.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite   Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:56 pm

Cage looks like Requiem For A Dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite   Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:57 pm

nah, this was a blurry ass video.. so I don't know how anyone could tell who was who.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite   Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cage Gets Jumped By Vast Aire And Copywrite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: