Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Empty
PostSubject: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:36 pm

So after the heater "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley", he drops this...produced by Alchemist. I'm probably not going to buy his next album, but I might actually d/l it now. Here's "Love + Hate"

Last edited by M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:46 pm

Beamer, Benz or Bentley was dope, but I think this song is even hotter. Video is pretty great too. Gotta say he will be saving the Unit if no one else brings out music like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:55 pm

I thought he was dropped from G-Unit... so how would he save it?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:19 pm

Me too. Also, I haven't liked anything from Banks since the The Hunger For More days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:01 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I thought he was dropped from G-Unit... so how would he save it?

Fools, Lloyd Banks was dropped from G Unit/Interscope...he's still in the group, which isn't at Interscope anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:10 pm

ummmm. I guess... but with no label he really didn't do shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

Smh, you're really missing the entire point fool. He's keeping their name relevant right now, right? He's dropping the best music the clique has put out in awhile, right? Okay, so why are you nitpicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:36 pm

The point is I think the majority of people don't associate him with G-Unit any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:38 pm

I actually agree with Jeff for a change. Banks has been doper than 50 over the last several years IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:38 pm

You could have made that point without being a dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:45 pm

Yeah, KJ, stop being a dick to Jeff, you're turning him on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:50 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yeah, KJ, stop being a dick to Jeff, you're turning him on.

Ewwwww, I think he was talking to you because me and him posted at the exact same time. But SMH for that statement, that made me cringe.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:08 pm

Pause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?   Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lloyd Banks-Saving G Unit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: