Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage

King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Empty
PostSubject: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:41 am

First single off his new album, XerXes, dropping August 1st (yup, that's a Sunday).
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:05 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 10:51 pm

OH my god, some one actually checked this out. I like this song quite a bit, if you want any King Gordy recs let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 11:11 pm

This shit wack as hell...lol. Beat str8 I guess. Is this how he usually sounds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 11:33 pm

Kev, really? I'm not going to your threads just to hate on shit I wouldn't like in the first place. And yes, this is how he usually sounds.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:45 am

smh @ N3R0. Why post the video if you don't want feedback? You can't bash someone for being close minded, and also bash someone for peeping a song they probably wouldn't like in the first place. It can't be both ways. At least he was peeping your thread, right?

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:10 am

T. Myers wrote:
smh @ N3R0. Why post the video if you don't want feedback? You can't bash someone for being close minded, and also bash someone for peeping a song they probably wouldn't like in the first place. It can't be both ways. At least he was peeping your thread, right?

Everybody's entitled to their peice, but yeah, I guess I should thank Kev for at least checking this out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:27 pm

the rapping is good and the beat is dope, the hook/chorus is gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead   King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Gordy Video-Sing For The Dead
Page 1 of 1