Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Empty
PostSubject: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:19 pm

to paraphrase this: Rza wont be producing on the album and guests include Methood Man, Ghostface, Deck, Gza, Black Thought, and Raheem Devaughn. And its supposed to drop in september
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 7:47 pm

Damn. Can't wait. RZA is lacking on the beats these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 8:00 pm

SMH @ no RZA production. They really seem to be shittin on him nowadays. He's the Bill Belichick/Phil Jackson of Wu-Tang. Without him their classic albums probably wouldn't have been classic.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 8:12 pm

I'm still buying it. It wasn't like the RZA was all over OB4CL2 and it was still a banger to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 8:18 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I'm still buying it. It wasn't like the RZA was all over OB4CL2 and it was still a banger to me.

I'll most likely buy it too, but I'm just sayin that if RZA was handling production on more Wu-albums as of late they'd probably have more classics. While there have been some dope post-2000 Wu albums, they haven't had a consensus classic since Supreme Clientele.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 8:31 pm

I don't think they're shitting on RZA at all. Either way, with or without production from the Abbot, I'm still buying the album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 9:13 pm

Wayne wrote:
I don't think they're shitting on RZA at all. Either way, with or without production from the Abbot, I'm still buying the album.

Like I said I'll buy it too, but I think Wu would be bangin out more classics if RZA handled more production.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 9:15 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Like I said I'll buy it too, but I think Wu would be bangin out more classics if RZA handled more production.

You're right. I miss it when it was just RZA handling all of the production and also a combination of production by RZA, True Master, and 4th Disciple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details   Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raekwon reveals a few "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" album details
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: