Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)

Go down 
+8
Dang! Trotter
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Myestro
Half
Shaun
Xcel
T. Myers
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:02 pm

Jeff wrote:
Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Ha. N3R0 was wrong about Parker's reveiw.

He's probably going to be wrong about mine too, I like this so far

In all fairness, you've bashed every song practically on chat.

Haha well I only talked about the ones i didnt like, ADIDAS & He Say She Say. I like the rest of the tracks so far
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:54 pm

This album is quite good. 4.25 stars at the moment. Me & My Twins '05 >>>>>>>>>>>>Royce's life >>Shaun's life
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:56 pm

Half wrote:
This album is quite good. 4.25 stars at the moment. Me & My Twins '05 >>>>>>>>>>>>Royce's life >>Shaun's life

>>>>>>>>>>>your backpack and skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:59 pm

Shaun wrote:
Half wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>your backpack and skinny jeans

Yeah because i dont have any skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:03 pm

Because they are in your backpack.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:05 pm

Shaun wrote:
Because they are in your backpack.

That would mean that I have them....which I don't. Your comment = lgtdm. Actually, wmfgtd. IMAO.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:08 pm

Touche, good sir. Touche.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:09 pm

Shaun wrote:

I can't wait till someone asks what those acronyms mean....and it spreads faster than smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:21 pm

Only Pounds, myself, and Linker are authorized to use the IMAO, to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:31 pm

wtf is this IMAO?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:39 pm

I just copped me a copy. Wish I could buy the album only though, I don't really want the t-shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:41 pm

Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I can't wait till someone asks what those acronyms mean....and it spreads faster than smh

Less than a half hour.

It means In My Athiest Opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:20 pm

Okay...so what about the other acronyms???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:22 pm

Less Gay Than Demarsh, Maybe

Way More Fucking Gay Than Demarsh
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:23 pm

Shaking My Head dude isn't even here to defend himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:24 pm

How could he defend himself? You know kung fu but still can't defend yourself around here, you think Demarsh has a better chance?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:26 pm

Check the ranking, I'm a hippo slayer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:37 pm

You guys already got physical copies in the mail?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:57 pm

LOL, no Steve, c'mon and read here...

T. Myers wrote:
Alright for those of you who didn't order through Kickstarter and don't get e-mail updates, the cd's have been pressed and should be shipped ASAP.

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 AdidasCDs.full

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

Read what Half said, he just got it today and was gonna spin it later.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:46 pm

Steve wrote:

Shaking My Head

Oh Ras gave me a free copy last time we hung out. I was the ghostwriter for half of the tracks on the album. He called me up because he was a big fan of how I ghostwrote all of Illmatic including AZ's best verse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:58 pm

Steve wrote:

Shaking My Head

Use common sense, since when does Half buy albums?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:01 pm

Jeff wrote:
Steve wrote:

Shaking My Head

Use common sense, since when does Half buy albums?

Whoa, whoa. I buy albums sir. I'm no Cise. But yes, in this case I did not get a physical.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

Man, you really threw some folks off this time..
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:29 am

Shaun wrote:
Ha. N3R0 was wrong about Parker's reveiw.

I don't think he was seriously trying to predict. Obviously, I would like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

The white love thread!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see all you guys just getting along, cracking your intelligent corny jokes, and discussing good hip hop. Steve was token on this thread.

I'm about to try to find a link on this album. I did not kow it was a double cd.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 10:26 am

KRob86 wrote:
The white love thread!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see all you guys just getting along, cracking your intelligent corny jokes, and discussing good hip hop. Steve was token on this thread.

I'm about to try to find a link on this album. I did not kow it was a double cd.

LOL @ Kev!. It should be noted that i'm not involved in any of Halfy and Shaun's gay college hipster shit, and if you can't find a link, let me know. I'll hook you up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 11:01 am

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

LOL @ Kev!. It should be noted that i'm not involved in any of Halfy and Shaun's gay college hipster shit, and if you can't find a link, let me know. I'll hook you up.

I found a link. Skimming through it now. Why rappers like him attempt "singles" is beyond me. Its not going to get no play anyway so stop making lame shit like "Mr Right Now".

Hey where does disc 1 end and 2 begin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 11:03 am

Is it just me or does he sound like Sheek Louch on some trks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 11:27 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 11:36 am

No problem. Also, my DL had two bonus tracks, but i don't know if they are hidden tracks on the cd or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 11:52 am

Does he sound like SHeek to you on a lot of trks or does Sheek sound like him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 12:40 pm

SMH @ that IMAO garbage
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 4:24 pm

Anyone get their cd's yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 4:28 pm

No. No one is ever going to get their cds. You holding out hope is pretty cute, though no homo .
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 4:29 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:00 am

well apparently I've had my ras vinyl for about a week now but it is bootleg as fuck IMO. When I ordered it advertised the Ras Kass ADIDAS, the Goldyn Child Single, and the Golden Chyld T-shirt... I got it for 20 bucks shipped - which did seem cheap - but when it got here it was just the single and the t-shirt - no album.

Fucking bullshit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:49 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Check the ranking, I'm a hippo slayer...

LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:54 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
well apparently I've had my ras vinyl for about a week now but it is bootleg as fuck IMO. When I ordered it advertised the Ras Kass ADIDAS, the Goldyn Child Single, and the Golden Chyld T-shirt... I got it for 20 bucks shipped - which did seem cheap - but when it got here it was just the single and the t-shirt - no album.

Fucking bullshit if you ask me.

At least you got something. I got nothing yet. I do agree that it's bullshit, though. This will be my last Ras Kass purchase...ever.

Terry, hook me up please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:10 am

Indeed Norm.

While it won't be my last Ras purchase, I will only buy from retail from now on, no matter what he's offering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:13 am

LMAO @ you mofo's trusting Ras Kass. A man who couldn't drop official albums for decades..lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:39 am

What do you think of the album, Kevin? All you've said is that he sounds like Sheek Louch.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 11:05 am

KRob86 wrote:
LMAO @ you mofo's trusting Ras Kass. A man who couldn't drop official albums for decades..lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...hilarious... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
What do you think of the album, Kevin? All you've said is that he sounds like Sheek Louch.

I skimmed through it so far that it. But its on deck for play in the ride. I did like most of what I briefly heard. He doesn't sound like Sheek Louch to you on some of those trks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm

Norfeest wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Yep...hilarious... Shaking My Head

LOL...I mean no true offense of course kind sir. But shit is funny to me.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

I bought the album because Myers showed me a picture and saying it's all pressed up and ready to go...Myers will be dead to me if it doesn't arrive.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:10 pm

LOL, just promise you won't cook me in a wok with bell peppers and cashews
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:19 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
I bought the album because Myers showed me a picture and saying it's all pressed up and ready to go...Myers will be dead to me if it doesn't arrive.

Start sharpening your blades now
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

besides bandcamp i havent heard this album and i only listened to about 2/3 of it there and i liked it a lot but i was distracted, Ras is top 10 to me so i wont listen til i get the physical
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 9:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
besides bandcamp i havent heard this album and i only listened to about 2/3 of it there and i liked it a lot but i was distracted, Ras is top 10 to me so i wont listen til i get the physical

Make sure to come back to this thread in 2012 with your review
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: