Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nas speaks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

you would also like the sound of Nas' bowel movement.
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:57 am

T. Myers wrote:
you would also like the sound of Nas' bowel movement.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:39 pm

Kanye and Nas - Nas is keeping it soooo real.. right?
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:22 pm

SMH @ Terry and SRP. I bet if it were a solo project by one of your favs you'd be excited about it too. As for Kanye producing Nas' next album, that'd be awesome. After all, he did The Blueprint and you both like that album so y'all need to stop with the hate.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:26 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
SMH @ Terry and SRP. I bet if it were a solo project by one of your favs you'd be excited about it too. As for Kanye producing Nas' next album, that'd be awesome. After all, he did The Blueprint and you both like that album so y'all need to stop with the hate.

you obviously didn't get the point of my post at all.
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:27 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

All you did was tell Wayne that he'd be excited about Nas' bowel movement, which was lame and uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:27 pm

And i never said one thing about Kanye. Don't put words in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:28 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

All you did was tell Wayne that he'd be excited about Nas' bowel movement, which was lame and uncalled for.

You continue to prove you're not getting it.
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:28 pm

T. Myers wrote:

The Kanye thing was directed more towards SRP.
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

What's there to get other than you making a wack comment??? Wayne's excited about the news of Kanye possibly producing Nas' next album and quite frankly so am I. Could end up being his best produced album in years.

Are Wayne and I Nas stans? Absolutely! But everyone on here is a stan for someone.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:31 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

alright cool. In all honesty, i think Nas would benefit more from using a single producer more so than most artists of his stature.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:33 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

What's there to get other than you making a wack comment??? Wayne's excited about the news of Kanye possibly producing Nas' next album and quite frankly so am I. Could end up being his best produced album in years.

Are Wayne and I Nas stans? Absolutely! But everyone on here is a stan for someone.

Nah, that's not it really man. Wayne, would get excited about anything Nas related. there is no need for him to state the obvious. It's like saying C. Demarsh is excited about the dudes from Jersey Shore or I'm excited about chicken. It goes without saying.
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:37 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

alright cool. In all honesty, i think Nas would benefit more from using a single producer more so than most artists of his stature.

I dunno if I'd want Kanye producing EVERY track, but it'd be cool for him to produce most of them and be the exec producer.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:37 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

in my opinion EVERY artist would benefit from a single producer, as long as its a good one
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 7:04 pm

I dunno about that. There has to be a chemistry. It's more the right producer than a good producer. Which, I guess, is just semantics.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 9:57 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I dunno about that. There has to be a chemistry. It's more the right producer than a good producer. Which, I guess, is just semantics.

yea i should have said "right" rather than "good", totally agree. But i still prefer the right producer lacing an entire (or at least the majority) album as opposed to multiple
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:37 pm

I really am looking forward to the new nas album.

Nas speaks  42816pcn_amynas01
Amy Winehouse: Oh My God, Lil' Wayne! I Love Your Music!

Nas speaks  42816pcn_amynas03
Nas: Ummm, yeah, mooolah baby, so you know I'm pretty desperate so we gonna fuck.

Nas speaks  42826pcn_winehouse41
Damian Marley: Me dunno if that even considered a woman, you might be fassihole Nas.
Nas: Oh, Damian!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:41 pm

lol what thefu k
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 1:03 pm

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 1:37 pm

Wayne wrote:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11815/title.bangladesh-talks-recording-with-nas-for-new-lp

Bangladesh? That's got to be the worst fit ever, and I'm a HUGE Shondrae stan.
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:36 pm

Pedro knows he'd smash Amy Winehouse too given the opportunity
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:38 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Pedro knows he'd smash Amy Winehouse too given the opportunity

In doing so, he'd literally smash her frail frame.
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:40 pm

If Amy Winehouse wasn't ugly, or a crackhead... then yes I smash...
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:42 pm

She's not a looker, but she got some mean DSL's
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:43 pm

I would hardly call those DSLs... and using a crack pipe multiple times a day might give her a technique advantage, but that is it
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:28 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
She's not a looker, but she got some mean DSL's

She's hideous man, would you really let her suck your cock?
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:34 pm

she is disgusting but it would take a bit to say no to a blowjob, i mean like some type of herpes around her mouth or something. Even then....
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:37 pm

Red wrote:
she is disgusting but it would take a bit to say no to a blowjob, i mean like some type of herpes around her mouth or something. Even then....

So in your opinion its worth getting herpes to get head from a bitch like that?
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:47 pm

jokes
Back to top Go down

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:48 pm

I'm scared esco seems to leave herpes as a possibility if the bitch is a dime...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nas speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nas speaks    Nas speaks  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nas speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: