Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rakim vs Slaine

Go down 
+4
Justin Linker
D.Powell
Shaun
parker lewis
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:37 pm

Let's talk about this. If you can't discuss without getting emotional, maybe you should just sit out, right?

Back to top Go down

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 3:06 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Me, KJ, & Powell are Onyx and Parker, Jeff, & SRP are the other team....lol.

LMAO yeah!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 3:07 pm

Who's 50?
Back to top Go down

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 3:25 pm

Parker sounds like a clown trying to start a cult against old school MC's. GTFOH with that bullshit. That's like some fuckin rookie athletes trying to say that they're better than Hall Of Famers were in their primes.

Personally Parker, I don't give a fuck what you (or anyone else for that matter) thinks of me or my rap taste. But you trying to come off as some superior being is some straight up bullshit. Now you're trying to accuse people of being racist cuz they ain't feelin Slaine like that? That's retarded. There's a number of white boys in hip-hop I dig. I don't think Slaine is wack per se, but he's not great IMO and he damn sure ain't fuckin with Rakim. I can't see anyone other than underground nerds feeling otherwise.

It's whatever though, you can have your little cult Parker but I ain't drinkin your Kool-Aid. Nor is anyone else that has common sense.
Back to top Go down

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 3:25 pm

Parker sounds like a clown trying to start a cult against old school MC's. GTFOH with that bullshit. That's like some fuckin rookie athletes trying to say that they're better than Hall Of Famers were in their primes.

Personally Parker, I don't give a fuck what you (or anyone else for that matter) thinks of me or my rap taste. But you trying to come off as some superior being is some straight up bullshit. Now you're trying to accuse people of being racist cuz they ain't feelin Slaine like that? That's retarded. There's a number of white boys in hip-hop I dig. I don't think Slaine is wack per se, but he's not great IMO and he damn sure ain't fuckin with Rakim. I can't see anyone other than underground nerds feeling otherwise.

It's whatever though, you can have your little cult Parker but I ain't drinkin your Kool-Aid. Nor is anyone else that has common sense.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

I accused him of being racist because he doesn't like Slaine? Really? Show me where that happened. This is why I feel completely justified pointing out how stupid you guys are. You don't understand what you read.

I said he's a racist because of his racist remarks.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:21 am

Kid Joe wrote:
I accused him of being racist because he doesn't like Slaine? Really? Show me where that happened. This is why I feel completely justified pointing out how stupid you guys are. You don't understand what you read.

I said he's a racist because of his racist remarks.

no one is racist about anything regarding Slaine or Rakim dipstick....one emcee is way fuckin better than the other one...this is as plain as that pimple on your forehead.....and parker joseph leonard just so you know man you haven't ever pointed how stupid anyone is except yourself...heads now completely understand that you don't know hip-hop....your lonely as hell...your miserable...and you need some pussy BADLY...hey man did you what I told you regarding that topic?? once you complete that mission it will help you to finally start seeing life for what it truly is...help you find some joy in a pretty fucked up existence...you need a few smiles....you need a new brain scarecrow......you need a brand new top 10....you need to get R.A.'s penis out ya lips....these things will begin to occur once you get some pussy....the power of the p-u-s-s-y is stronger than the FORCE....you can do it lewis parker albert.....you can do it!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:32 am

So, you quote my statement, then respond (directly, I assume) to that statement. Notice how your response shows a complete lack of comprehension for what I wrote.

You are stupid, buddy. I'm not crafting insults or attempting comedy. I'm stating irrefutable observations on your presence in this forum. If you want to argue it, you should work on the truth of it.

This isn't a race. If you have problems with reading just take your time. Wait until you have fully digested my statements before you respond.

I mean, what's the point? Your statement has nothing to do with my quote that you sampled.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:40 am

How far are you going to go in imagining my life? Do you wonder why it is that you need to manufacture stories about me to retaliate?

Consider that I only comment on your identity in this forum. Because there is plenty to comment on.

So go ahead and make up some more fantasy about me, that you can use to insult me. It makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 1:51 pm

there is no "fantasy" made up about ya parker joseph....whats the matter with you?? are you stupid and unable to comprehend??

your stupid.....your a retard....your dumb......you can't comprehend a word that is coming out of my typing??

your ignorant

your dumb

your stupid

your a retard

you can't comprehend correctly

you can't begin to understand

IDIOT

DUMB

STUPID

UNABLE TO COMPREHEND

now I have completely listed all that is parker joseph.....as you can clearly see ladies and gents there isn't much to him Smile

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:31 pm

smh...

Your idiocy endures in defiance of all logic. You're like a retarded stream carving a path through any and all common sense... pretty fucking amazing, really.

Go ahead and say something completely unrelated. Maybe just lie and say I'm not being truthful. Maybe speculate on my personal life, and then attack me based on your imaginary Kid Joe.

I'm repetitive because there are really only two facets to your personality in this forum. Stupid, and ignorant. I don't try to think of insults. I wouldn't put forth the effort if creativity was needed. You employ prejudice against music that, people suggest, might compete with your heroes. That's ignorance - fact.

You respond to other posters showing an obvious, glaring inability to understand that to which you are responding. That's stupidity - fact.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:03 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
smh...

Your idiocy endures in defiance of all logic. You're like a retarded stream carving a path through any and all common sense... pretty fucking amazing, really.

Go ahead and say something completely unrelated. Maybe just lie and say I'm not being truthful. Maybe speculate on my personal life, and then attack me based on your imaginary Kid Joe.

I'm repetitive because there are really only two facets to your personality in this forum. Stupid, and ignorant. I don't try to think of insults. I wouldn't put forth the effort if creativity was needed. You employ prejudice against music that, people suggest, might compete with your heroes. That's ignorance - fact.

You respond to other posters showing an obvious, glaring inability to understand that to which you are responding. That's stupidity - fact.

umm parker joseph did you ever own a dog named Leonard?? did you once name yourself on this hip-hop forum after said dog's memory?? did you ever have female issues once and have to leave this forum alone for a little while to get yourself straightened out to attempt a "comeback"

LMAOOOOOOOO

the joke's on you joseph

and your still pissed at me because I refuse to put Slaine nuts in my mouth like you....man fuck that...it ain't happening lil man....IMO Slaine is no where near Rakim and R.A. is no where Kane it's plain and simple to me man.....but I love talking to and getting good rec's on here from forum members that I respect (KJ, Pounds, K.Rob, Shaun, Terry, Norf (he rec'ed me the Grind Date which is an all-time favorite of mine), Highsmith, shit even Tranny on the r&b tip etc....I buy all of my music (no downloads allowed) so I have no problem spending some money on good hip-hop/r&b music, but I will NEVER take any rec of any kind from you EVER...you know why?? I've seen your top 10 emcees of all-time thats why.....your going to rec me a bunch of e-bay music man....a bunch of BULLSHIT that I'm going to have to re-sell for 2 fuckin cents on e-bay...fuck that joseph...although I don't mind spending the dough I don't want to just give it all away either.....your taste is toilet bowl man...covered with feces and flies

YOU COMPREHEND ALL OF THIS JOSEPH??

nah you don't because your stupid..

your a retard

your dumb

idiot

slow box

dummy

:face: :face: :face:
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:17 pm

I have a dog. His name is Leonard. He's alive and well. I've had lady troubles. If you never have I guess you're special like that. I'd say most men have. Maybe you love the cock? I don't know...

I took a break at one point to clean up a drug habit. Not sure how any of this excuses you and your boys in here from being ignorant and stupid every time you post.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:20 pm

Leonard is DEAD unless you made that shit up too.....and you said you took the break because your girl took a break from you...I guess the "girl" was drugs...my bad, dude your sick man...you need help...your going down a cliff in a fuckin barrel.....save yourself joseph...get out the barrel before you hit the rocks man!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm

Never said the dog was dead. Just never bothered to correct your assumption. It's rather unlike you to read something and think it states something else.

Same thing with the other shit. You just have trouble with reading comprehension. Sorry if I'm repetitive, but you're pretty consistent at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rakim vs Slaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakim vs Slaine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next